Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Favorite clothing? (besides Diapers)

Default Favorite clothing? (besides Diapers)

The title says it all. What's your favorite clothing?

Personally, I like wearing tights. I don't know why, but it really makes me feel good.
    Also, I like skirts and dresses.

What about you?

crazykittensmile

My favourite AB item of clothing is definitely footed pyjamas, cotton ones rather than fleece. They make me feel babyish and safe and secure.

My favourite non-AB items of clothing are probably big warm jumpers or dresses worn over jeans like they're jumpers. I also like my dressing gown - when I come home I always put on my dressing gown over my normal clothes just because it keeps me extra warm in the house (we are trying to delay turning on the heating to save on bills).

Look in my closet and you'll find my favourite is hoodies. Either zipped or ones you pull over you head. Just can't get enough of them :3.

Any jacket with that fake sheep-wool lining. So warm

I'm obsessed with Oxford cloth button down shirts, light outerwear, and boots. I also wear a lot of polo shirts(the style, not necessarily the brand).

Even though I wear jeans and t-shirts a lot, I prefer to wear khaki pants and polo shirts if I am not expecting to get motor oil or rust stains on my clothes.

I really enjoy tights of sorts and oversized shirts. I also like dresses of any sort, usually an a-line, or a babydoll style. I love love love hoodies, brand names, jeans, and flats.

Probably dresses, skirts, or footed PJs. None of which I can really wear. I only have one night gown and one dress. I don't wear the night gown much because I'm confined to one room with little to do while I wear it. I don't like the dress much because it's a bit small for me. I also don't have a way of washing them. I do like some of my clothes a little bit, but.... yeah.... I hate being a guy. I can't wear my favorite stuff.

When I was little, I wore my footed PJs until they no longer fit. Supposedly, they didn't make them in my size anymore... which is not true. I guess they were too hard to find or too expensive.
    Last edited by ShippoFox; 02-Oct-2010 at 06:55.

Quote Originally Posted by ShippoFox View Post
    Probably dresses, skirts, or footed PJs. None of which I can really wear. I only have one night gown and one dress. I don't wear the night gown much because I'm confined to one room with little to do while I wear it. I don't like the dress much because it's a bit small for me. I also don't have a way of washing them. I do like some of my clothes a little bit, but.... yeah.... I hate being a guy. I can't wear my favorite stuff.

When I was little, I wore my footed PJs until they no longer fit. Supposedly, they didn't make them in my size anymore... which is not true. I guess they were too hard to find or too expensive.
    I can sympathize, I've felt the same way. I do like sweaters; they're probably my favorite.

I like to spend the day in my "Sissy " pink plastic pants , with my pink coverall on top. I then don my baby print pink bib , and a blonde sissy girl wig.
    Mary Janes , and frilly tights complete my outfit.....Happy days...