Thread: Where to buy?

Default Where to buy?

Hi Everyone,

I'm 16 and live in a fairly remote area of England and really would like to get my hands on something a bit better than DryNites.

I am able to travel (train) and the only place in the UK I know I can get "proper" diapers from is John Bell and Croyden in London (200 miles away)!!!!

Can anyone help?

RedApple.

The UK isn't great for diapers...You would be better off ordering online

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    The UK isn't great for diapers...You would be better off ordering online
    No credit/debit card and someone is always at home!

It's horrible not having freedom to do something I enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by RedApple View Post
    No credit/debit card and someone is always at home!

It's horrible not having freedom to do something I enjoy!
    You make it sound like it's still not an option. In my field of work we believe in "finding" options. (the old inspirational adage: "if there's a will, there's a way")...So don't limit yourself like that. Get a private mailbox if you have to...At your closest post office, or in the closest privately-owned equivalent. I've used "the UPS store" since it was still "Mailboxes Etc." (about 5 years ago). And a debit card will really get you nowhere anyway...But you should have one, so go get one. If you don't have a bank account already - make one. A lot of sellers accept paypal, and all you need is a bank account and an address to verify where you are. If you want to get away with things, you have to work at it...So if you want it bad enough, you'll find ways like I have. There are a LOT of places that ship internationally...So your options, once you have a set place to receive them, are really good. If you have anyone you really trust won't open it, you may and I mean may let it arrive there for you...But you really have to trust them. If money is an issue, get a job...No excuses...Now what you do next will show how bad you want them. You didn't say your age in your profile, but age really doesn't play a part in it for a lot of scenarios. (some yes, but there is a lot you can still do, depending on age). Also, I don't know what age let's you have a little freedom over there, but here in Canada you can do just about everything but get credit by 16...At 18 you can do that. If you are over the age of 16 here you can get a prepaid credit card. You need no credit or parental consent...It works just like a department-store gift-card where you put money on it, but you get charged fees and can use it exactly like any other mastercard/visa/etc..So go buy yourself some diapers! Don't let anything stop you.

:google:

Simple, just type in "medical supply store" in and it should give you a host of places. Then search for the closest ones, and then get directions form online. Then catch the train.

Quote Originally Posted by RedApple View Post
    Hi Everyone,

I'm 16 and live in a fairly remote area of England and really would like to get my hands on something a bit better than DryNites.

I am able to travel (train) and the only place in the UK I know I can get "proper" diapers from is John Bell and Croyden in London (200 miles away)!!!!

Can anyone help?

RedApple.
    1. Don't bother spending like #100 on a retuen ticket to London espiaclly just for diapers. That is like me going to the US and back just for bamboobo.

2. They mostly sell the small range. So if you cant fit into that... You still be wasting your money.

Try looking in the yellow pages or google. Or why not trying the discreete ones from somewhere like boots or tescos or asda.

Darkfinn

May I kindly direct you to the "Why does the UK suck for diapers?" thread on this very forum.

http://www.adisc.org/forum/diaper-ta...k-diapers.html