Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Greetings from oregon

Default Greetings from oregon

Well, what to say... I have been interested in diapers as long as I can remember. I was always very nervous growing up about having accidents (they happened, no often though) I eventually bought my first diapers in college and have gone through long periods of wearing them every night, to not wearing them for months. I noticed that most of my accidents came during times in my life that were incredibly stressful. I only say this because I have started a new job and well, I've been in a diaper almost every night. I hope this is not permanent as i really enjoy my adult life. My beautiful wife is the only one who knows about my diapers and night time accidents, and she is understanding and supportive (of wetting the bed, and the fetish). [no asking for meet ups]
    Last edited by Peachy; 01-Oct-2010 at 14:01. Reason: removing details

TBBaby

Hi, oregon, welcome to the site!

Very glad that you're wife is supportive, and glad you found teh site!

Quote Originally Posted by babyloki View Post
    Very glad that you're wife is supportive, and glad you found teh site!
    I'm very lucky and appreciative that I have found someone supportive. How do you like living in Texas? I think it would be too hot for me!

Quote Originally Posted by TBBaby View Post
    Hi, oregon, welcome to the site!
    Thanks! Florida? How's the weather over there? Are you in the Hurricane Danger Zones?
    Last edited by Peachy; 01-Oct-2010 at 14:03. Reason: merging double post

Hey there, welcome to ADISC!

I noticed you didn't really tell us anything about your outside interests in your introduction. Care to share a little bit more? What sort of movies and books are you into?

TBBaby

Quote Originally Posted by dloregon View Post
    I'm very lucky and appreciative that I have found someone supportive. How do you like living in Texas? I think it would be too hot for me!

Thanks! Florida? How's the weather over there? Are you in the Hurricane Danger Zones?
    No just a tropical storm, how's the weather up there in oregon?

Quote Originally Posted by Talula View Post
    Hey there, welcome to ADISC!

I noticed you didn't really tell us anything about your outside interests in your introduction. Care to share a little bit more? What sort of movies and books are you into?
    I really enjoy history or borderland literature (stories and experiences of peoples dual lives in multi-racial communities). I also enjoy Shakespeare plays (shout-out to the Ashland Shakespeare festival). I enjoy just about any type movie, mostly action and some foreign (amorres perros, L'auberge espagnole-Spanish apartment). I'm into everything athletic and outdoors. Living in Oregon and a couple other countries as well as traveling has helped me to truly respect the beauty of nature. Hiking, fishing, camping, razor clam digging. I'm also a huge fan of sports, from organized to individual and extreme sports. I've done my best to play or participate in as many as possible (football, basketball, track, soccer, rugby, rock climbing, skiing, snow boarding, scuba diving...) I've been very fortunate to have traveled to many places and experience some of the world. From Europe to central America and many small islands. My wife and I are heading back to Germany this winter actually!
    I've been blessed to have grown up in a house that respects food. With the multi racial background I have learned to cook and love food from around the world. I hope this helps to tell you a little more about myself!

I would love to visit Scotland. Definitely on my list of places to visit. While I was living in Spain I tried to make short trip, but just didn't have the time.

Ohhhh! A fellow shakespeare fan!

What's your favourite piece then? I would have to say either much ado about nothing, or romeo and juliet... or anthony and cleopatra! I can never choose!

Quote Originally Posted by Talula View Post
    Ohhhh! A fellow shakespeare fan!

What's your favourite piece then? I would have to say either much ado about nothing, or romeo and juliet... or anthony and cleopatra! I can never choose!
    I have not read all of them, I don't have the time. My opinion is also heavily skewed by the quality of actors I have seen playing the roles. As plays go acting aside, I enjoy Much ado and A Midsummer Night's dream. I actually really enjoy the histories as well. I recently saw Merchant of Venice and the actor playing Shylock was incredible! What's Shakespeare without some tragedy, I think Macbeth is a great one.

How's it going? Southern California huh? Too bad about USC going down to Washington last night. Unless you don't follow college football, then it's not a big deal. Anyway, thanks for the shout.
    Last edited by Trevor; 03-Oct-2010 at 19:50. Reason: merging posts