Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question about Tena Samples

tb123

Default Question about Tena Samples

How discrete are tena sample packages? I ordered it through walmart.

They come in a huge 5'x5'x5' box with the word DIAPER printed all around it. Then they deliver then, they announce through a big loudspeaker saying "TB123 ORDERED DIAPERS."

Seriously, though, isn't this something you should be finding out...before you order?

Wow that's a little rude don't you think? It's a perfectly honest question. I don't think I would want to get sample that have the company name on the package.

Tb123, I ordered the free sample from Tena a while back and it was fine. They come in a plain unmarked envelope, mine didnt even have a return address on them. However they do take a while to arrive. I ordered mine in may and didn't get them until July.

LOL Maybe a tad rude....but also damn funny. A newbie's gotta expect to pay some right of passage before becoming a regular don't they?

To your question, Tena is usually pretty good with plain packaging but will sometimes spam you with mail that is not so discrete.

Yeah they do send you crap in the mail. I got junk from them about 6 months later, but I had it under a random name. So when I changed my address when I moved, the junk doest get forwarded. The people living there now can deal with crap from pampers, Tena, and whoever else I got samples from.

Quote Originally Posted by Draugr View Post
    They come in a huge 5'x5'x5' box with the word DIAPER printed all around it. Then they deliver then, they announce through a big loudspeaker saying "TB123 ORDERED DIAPERS."

Seriously, though, isn't this something you should be finding out...before you order?
    I LOLd. This guy may be rude, but he is pretty damn funny.

I normally wouldn't be so abrasive but he's already posted some rather creepy threads.

He's a newbie, leave him alone. It's hard to get used to the rules around here :/

Quote Originally Posted by neonnoodle93 View Post
    He's a newbie, leave him alone. It's hard to get used to the rules around here :/
    Indeed

You... are my hero.

The samples are super discreet though. Usually you'll get a clear plastic bag with a sticker on it with your address, and "Here's the Tena sample you ordered".