Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dry all day

Default Dry all day

Ok, so recently I've gone 24/7 and I was wondering how you come to grips with you know... #2. I guess I haven't really been 24/7 because I will go #2 in the *ick* toilet.

Does that still count as 24/7? How can I wear and not have to worry about *ick* that?

Butterfly Mage

I wear diapers 24/7 but I avoid doing #2 whenever humanly possible. It smells bad and is a challenge to clean up.

There's a good deal less "ick" involved in using the toilet than cleaning your bottom

This is true. When I wear, even though it's a hassle I take the diapers off to go #2. Funny, 'cause it sounds like most kids who are difficult to potty train learn to pee in the toilet first...so this is kind of a reverse thing. I get over it by thinking of thow much grosser it is to clean up after #2 in my diaper than in the toilet.

If you're wearing it all day and night, it could be 24/7 still. It's not a big deal to me for #2, but that's because I rarely do it and I don't always have wipes.

yea if you don't have to use it for #2 then just use the toilet its much easier to clean up and you and everyone around you doesn't need to deal with an unnecessary smell. if you do decide to use them for that try and be near a bathroom or changing location to get out of it and cleaned up as fast as possible to prevent a rash.

Charles

#2 feels the best! Just eat foods that make your poop smell less.

Quote Originally Posted by aboyslife View Post
    I guess I haven't really been 24/7 because I will go #2 in the *ick* toilet.
    The real 24/7 when you do number 1 and 2 in the diaper.

I agree that TRUE 24/7 would be doing both, but I'll follow example of the two kids I knew who were poop trained first.

Butterfly Mage

Quote Originally Posted by michphantom View Post
    I agree that TRUE 24/7 would be doing both, but I'll follow example of the two kids I knew who were poop trained first.
    That is true. I guess that it's logistically easier to be 24/7 for pee only since a diaper can absorb urine and neutralize odor. A diaper can't actually absorb feces, it only prevents one's clothes from getting screwed up.