Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hello

Default hello

Hi. I'm a little shy with all this but I came here to just read and find out information when I need it and perhaps to chat a bit or find comfort at times. I am I guess an infantilist. I am not into the bondage scenario and do not want to be forced to do anything. I take a pacifier most nights when I sleep and sometimes during the day depending on if I am home or not. I sometimes take from a sippy cup or a bottle and I sometimes wear pull-ups. I feel like I am a baby-2 year old, depending on the day, trapped in an adult body. I do know that I was abused and traumatized as a baby and young child and often I wonder if that is what has led me to be as I am. I have always had these desires since I can remember. My mom used to fuss at me because I chewed on my shirts; I now know I did that for comfort.

I am in school working on my second masters degree. I am currently supposed to be in class but I am under the weather. I am actually working on a ministry degree; however, after being abused by my pastor it has left me in utter confusion. I know that this is my call and I want to follow it but it is so hard for me to decide what is okay and what is not.

I do believe in an upside down kingdom, whereas we view that you have to be perfect to be in connection to God that really He has compassion on those who are hurting and those who have been abused and traumatized. I believe that the Gospel is for all people and that if Jesus were here today he would do what he did over 2000 years ago and go to people who are hurting and sit with them and learn about them and not criticize them for who they are. I also believe that after learning more about Koine Greek (Biblical Greek), and let me be careful in saying this is my opinion at this point in my life, that God doesn't abhor those who are sexually different from being straight. I believe that he destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah not because of the lifestyle but because the people didn't care who it was but they were going to have sex with them as in the man was going to take the angel of the Lord. I say this so that you know what I believe and also to let you know that I am not here to judge or to argue religion.

I am an avid sports fan. I love football. I am an Auburn fan first and foremost and also a Colts fan. I have loved Peyton Manning since he started at Tennessee. I am not an annoying fan. I do call things as they are. My teams are not the best in my eyes but I believe in them and I love them and that is enough for me. Although, I do get mad over Auburn football!!!!

I enjoy playing on the computer and if I am not playing then I am usually researching or translating Greek on the computer. I spend the majority of my day on the computer in some form or fashion. I enjoy Pogo games.

I also enjoy shopping. I do some online shopping but I rather get out and drive as I find it relieves stress. I like to get out in the fresh air when it is not too hot or not too cold and enjoy the breeze and shop until I can't stand it any longer.

I like to eat as well. I would rather not cook if I can help it but enjoy food out. My favorite foods are Steak, BBQ (pork mostly) and Pizza. I could eat Pizza about everyday of the week. My favorite pizza is usually pepperoni and black olives. I also love spinach, sometimes mushrooms, sometimes green olives on my pizza as well. I spend most of my money of food.

Right now I am enjoying Gerber Graduates Yogurt Drops. I also like the freeze dried snacks. I will occasionally drink from a bottle or sippy cup, as I mentioned before, but usually I drink Organic 2% milk. I love organic milk and foods, I think they are the best. I have a bunch of tummy trouble and organic foods seem to reduce that some.
    I love to talk to friends but sometimes I am very shy. I enjoy chatting once I get to know people.

Anyway, I guess that is all I have for now. Oh and sometimes I may not be around because again I struggle with myself and if things are okay and what not but I think it is for the most part. I know I get very upset and whiney if I don't have my paci in so many days.
    Last edited by maddie212; 29-Sep-2010 at 19:55.

Welcome -
    It's great that you wrote such a long & detailed introduction, but it is also kinda intimidating, so don't feel too bad if you don't get many responses in this thread :-)

"Gerber Graduates Yogurt Drops" < they have speciality yoghurt drops in America which are not just targeted at University students in general, but even down to people who already have BA/S degrees? Surely it is the land of plenty :-s what are they like?

Hey there, welcome to ADISC!

That's a very long introduction you posted!!

I too am training to be a minister, well technically. It's on hold at the moment, with a veiw to being dropped, but it's ok, it's still a potential!

Looking forward to hearing more from you soon!

sorry for the long into i told u i'm getting my 2nd masters... used to writing a bunch

fav sports: auburn football, colts football
    fav song: ummm i have too many i love childrens songs, southern gospel, rock, metal and everything in between
    fav. movie: you've got mail
    fav book: harry potter

i wrote my hobbies in the intro but just quickly: shopping, eating, football, computer!!!

Don't worry about it - it's better than those introduction posts with nothing but "I like diapers" in them. :-)

o and yogurt drops are small little drops they are freeze-dried whipped yogurt and fruit snacks that melt in your mouth... to yogurt... i am practically tired of regular yogurt and along with the baby department i have "thrush" right now so they are helping me get rid of that and treats my babiness too!

Awesome intro there Maddie, and welcome to ADISC.

One comment I have for you, isn't that your intro is too long, is that it's too congested. When you are typing your message, make sure to add an extra space between all of your paragraphs; it just helps everyone out when they're reading it. Without doing that, it almost looks like one giant block of text. You can even go back to that first post, and on the bottom should be an "Edit" button. Feel free to go back in and add additional spaces between paragraphs. I feel that would get you even more responses here . FYI...

Anyhow, nice to see another Christian on board. I do agree wholeheartedly with the idea that God is particularly merciful to those who have been through a very hard time here. I also believe entirely that he wouldn't send back someone who is not sexually straight. It's a hot topic, and I could explain my reasoning in great detail, but I won't clutter your nice intro thread here, lol .

I gotta love a fellow steak eating sports fan though . Hope you enjoy your time here. You'll get along great, no doubt about it.

Quote Originally Posted by maddie212 View Post
    sorry for the long into i told u i'm getting my 2nd masters... used to writing a bunch

fav. movie: you've got mail

i wrote my hobbies in the intro but just quickly: shopping, eating, football, computer!!!
    With that as your favorite movie, I want to take a wild guess and say that 212 is also your street number!

Love that movie. Welcome to the site.

actually 212 is definitely not my street number. i actually created the name with that number for 2 reasons.

the 1st 2 is the age i feel most of the time but trapped in an adult body haha...

the 12 is for a school roleplay group that i am a member of and the youngest age they take is 12!

Quote Originally Posted by maddie212 View Post
    actually 212 is definitely not my street number. i actually created the name with that number for 2 reasons.

the 1st 2 is the age i feel most of the time but trapped in an adult body haha...

the 12 is for a school roleplay group that i am a member of and the youngest age they take is 12!
    2 to 12 also the age range for a lot of daycares that don't take infants