Thread: ABU Super Dry Review

Default ABU Super Dry Review

I hope this is the right place to post this!

I just got my very own, very first pack of Super Dry Kids diapers from Adult Baby Universe. I'm wearing my very first diaper from them--just changed myself out of a CVS Diaper. This is the first time I've ever ordered on-line--I was very nervous that there would be a screw up and the diapers would get shipped to my parents' house since that's the address listed as the billing address.

I have to say I was at least very satisfied with the turnaround time. I ordered my diapers last Wednesday and received them just now. A little frustration with FedEx waiting for so long in the day to deliver them, but otherwise no worries. I even got so excited that I bought my first pacifier in 3 years and some powder (since I didn't order the baby-fresh scent).
    Opening up this package of diapers brought back memories of seeing thick plastic-backed disposables on my own changing table 23 years ago. The baby/AB print is adorable, and it's just crinkly enough to be noticeable without being too obvious. My only complaint so far is that one of the single-tapes isn't fastening right--I don't know if this is because I got baby powder on it or if it's just a bad tape, but we'll see what happens after the first diaper change in these. I haven't wet yet, either, so it remains to be seen what will happen there.

Overall I'd give this a 4 out of 5 stars so far. Can't wait to see what happens!

davisthewolf

cool. i have been waiting for a review of these

Ok, an update. For me it looks like they can hold a pretty decent sized wetting, but if you try any more than, say 2 floods you're really going to be feeling the moisture and beyond that you're really pushing capacity. Nothing terrible, but my pants were definitely damp. I taped the next one on a little tighter and it seemed to hold well, though I didn't wet it as much. I don't plan to mess, so that review will have to come from someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by pampersboy25 View Post
    I hope this is the right place to post this!

I just got my very own, very first pack of Super Dry Kids diapers from Adult Baby Universe. I'm wearing my very first diaper from them--just changed myself out of a CVS Diaper. This is the first time I've ever ordered on-line--I was very nervous that there would be a screw up and the diapers would get shipped to my parents' house since that's the address listed as the billing address.

I have to say I was at least very satisfied with the turnaround time. I ordered my diapers last Wednesday and received them just now. A little frustration with FedEx waiting for so long in the day to deliver them, but otherwise no worries. I even got so excited that I bought my first pacifier in 3 years and some powder (since I didn't order the baby-fresh scent).
    Opening up this package of diapers brought back memories of seeing thick plastic-backed disposables on my own changing table 23 years ago. The baby/AB print is adorable, and it's just crinkly enough to be noticeable without being too obvious. My only complaint so far is that one of the single-tapes isn't fastening right--I don't know if this is because I got baby powder on it or if it's just a bad tape, but we'll see what happens after the first diaper change in these. I haven't wet yet, either, so it remains to be seen what will happen there.

Overall I'd give this a 4 out of 5 stars so far. Can't wait to see what happens!
    Yeah very interesting, I wonder how the other types will compare when you`ve tested those.

The tapes held up well on the second diaper--I made sure not to get baby powder on them--but they're hard to adjust once on, so it's important to get them right the first time, otherwise they rip the plastic backing of the diaper. Given that this second try worked, I'd go ahead and give this the full 5 stars...though maybe 4.5 as it didn't hold as much as I would have liked (though even then maybe that's because I was sitting and not standing!).