View Poll Results: Which symptoms of hayfever do you suffer from?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • I do not suffer from hayfever (lucky!)

12 57.14%
  • runny nose

8 38.10%
  • sneezing

8 38.10%
  • itching eyes and/or nose

8 38.10%
  • fatigue

3 14.29%
  • rashes

0 0%
  • other (explain)

2 9.52%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Hayfever *sneezes*

Peachy

Default Hayfever *sneezes*

It's spring time, which - for me - means it's also hayfever time. I'm usually pretty late in getting the symptoms, because I seem to be allergic to pollen flying around the air in late spring rather than early spring. However, I do get a runny nose, sneeze occasionally and even get the occasional itch in my eye.
    What about everyone else? Do you suffer from hayfever too? What kind of symptoms do you have? Did you just get the Basic Hayfever (TM) with just a bit of extra snot production, or did you go all out and bought the SuperDeluxe Hayfever Maximum Value Package (TM) with all the extras like fatigue, rashes and sneezes powerful enough to blow you all the way to the south pole?

Answer the poll and join me in *achew* a sneeze to commemorate hayfever season!

Peachy

Error404

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    It's spring time, which - for me - means it's also hayfever time. I'm usually pretty late in getting the symptoms, because I seem to be allergic to pollen flying around the air in late spring rather than early spring. However, I do get a runny nose, sneeze occasionally and even get the occasional itch in my eye.
    What about everyone else? Do you suffer from hayfever too? What kind of symptoms do you have? Did you just get the Basic Hayfever (TM) with just a bit of extra snot production, or did you go all out and bought the SuperDeluxe Hayfever Maximum Value Package (TM) with all the extras like fatigue, rashes and sneezes powerful enough to blow you all the way to the south pole?

Answer the poll and join me in *achew* a sneeze to commemorate hayfever season!

Peachy
    *Throws you a box of Piriton allergy tablets.* I don't have hayfever, but I do have what's commonly known as 'prickly heat'. It's far worse than hayfever but only occurs when it gets VERY hot (Which is quite rare in England). Prickly heat is where any part of the body exposed to the sun results in a mass amount of blisters covering any and all limbs. Trying to cool them down results in them popping, scratching results in them popping too, all which makes it excrutiatingly painful. I'm just glad I don't live in a hot country...It'd make it impossible for me to have a real lifestyle.

EmeraldsAndLime

No hayfever for me! Never had it. My brother was the one who inherited bad sinuses and allergies.

I don't have hayfever! But I'm an allergic to pine tree pollen, fire ants (been in the hospital twice when I was bitten), Amoxicllian, and certain soaps. Other than that I live in the South so I always have sinus problems just like everyone else her does.

I'm lucky I guess never had any hay fever, or any kind of allergies.

Footed P.J.

I'm alllergic to 30 different types of pollen. I used to live in Florida, which was awful for it.

Dude84

I'm allergic to pretty much every kind of pollen, meaning that I "enjoy" this condition for most of the year! Fortunately though, it won't get to the AngryFox stage for around another month, during which I will be pretty damn pissed off..

As far as my "Other" selection goes, i'll have to add disrupted sleep.

MarkFox

Ummm...pretty much all of the above...no rashes...but extra headaches...so much fun! It starts with the first crocus through the snow and ends when the world is covered with snow once more. Lucky lucky me!

*wonders if she'd have allergies in Saudi Arabia*

I've never heard anyone around here call it hayfever, but I usually get a runny nose around the spring/summer time, with all of the pollen and stuff flying around. That's about it, though, so it's not too bad.