Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Underjams Website

Default Underjams Website

Does anybody know why Pampers took down Underjams website?

Well, I'm not sure, but I've not seen them in stores lately. Perhaps they are taking them off the market.

Dwhite

I think they fused all of there websites into the main pampers.com, it has its own page there if you look for it. My guess is that its just eaiser to manage it this way. This is the oppisite of huggies which has seperate websites for all of its products.

Quote Originally Posted by dcviper View Post
    Well, I'm not sure, but I've not seen them in stores lately. Perhaps they are taking them off the market.
    no thats not true ive seen some in wal-mart about a week ago

GoodJams1

Now that Underjams has the same packaging on both sides of the pond, hopefully they will make some positive changes to them.
    I don't want Underjams to die like SleepDrys did.

I can't seem to find the bigger size, all I can find is S/M.... maybe I need to look at walmart, but walmarts one of the places I don't dare go since I know people who randomly go there at all times of the day or night. So yeah, I did notice this too with the site combining thing... maybe its just easyer to manage and market that way.

I ran into a teacher at target randomly yesterday. took me TOTALLY by surprise, suddenly getting my name called from three feet to my right. Glad I wasn't walking to the register with anything embarrassing...

GoodJams1

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    I ran into a teacher at target randomly yesterday. took me TOTALLY by surprise, suddenly getting my name called from three feet to my right. Glad I wasn't walking to the register with anything embarrassing...
    Living in a small town and being pretty well known, makes buying diapers much more challenging.

Bob123

If you type in underjams.com it automatically redirects you to the pampers site, where it brings up the Underjams page

Like others have said, they may have merged it with the Pampers website.
    it would be easier to administer and monitor one site as apposed to seperate sights, or it's possible that the underjams websight
    may not have gotten as many people visiting it as they may have originally antisipated.