Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sweet greetings from Mandy!!!

Smile Sweet greetings from Mandy!!!

Hihi!!! I'm Amanda (most commonly called Mandy!)

I'm 25 and enjoy such old-fashioned things like sewing and embroidery. I'm a real "girly-girl" but I work in forensics and enjoy computer programming/repairs, reading anything I can get my hands on (especially sci-fi and fantasy) and gaming! Consoles (<3 my Super Nintendo!) or tabletop RPGs (playing Vampire with a bunch of friends right now!) are my main thing!!!

As far as why I'm on this site, I have always let out my feminine side, to a point where my friends teased me about being a little girl again. After a childhood I'd rather forget, I tried age regression as a way to deal with stress and depression. At the same time, I'd had issues with wetting the bed at night, again, probably tied in to stress and such. I thought I would be embarrassed to be back in diapers again, but it's more of a comfort thing for me. I honestly don't know what more to say, as this obviously isn't something I bring up often to most people, but being "little Mandy" always makes me feel much more happy/comfortable than being "big Mandy" when I'm upset.

I hope to make new friends here that are into the same things I am. If you like baking cookies, Sailor Moon, cartoons in general, My Little Pony, awesome kittens, Alice in Wonderland, video games and comics, general wackyness...well, I'm your girl!!! Thanks for listening, and it's lovely to be among people that will understand!!!

You aren't allowed to be Mandy. I'm marrying Mandy and she's carrying my baby. ._.

Hey there and welcome to ADISC!

That was a lovely introduction, which focussed on your interests outside of diapers, which is always nice.

What do you sew? I used to make my own clothes, like dresses and gloves, but I don't have a sewing machine anymore, so I'm stuck wearing generic high street store clothes

Welcome

That's....probably an issue you should take up with my mom. 25 years ago! If it makes you feel any better, I didn't like it much either. Sadly, I wasn't given much of a choice in the matter!!!

WTF GOD DAMN AGHFDGSDTUHEFRF!!!!!!1112123131231!

NO MORE MANDY'S THIS IS THE LAST ONE! D:<

What's that make? 6-213? xD

So, sup? Welcome! To the forum of Adisc!

Quote Originally Posted by Talula View Post
    Hey there and welcome to ADISC!

That was a lovely introduction, which focussed on your interests outside of diapers, which is always nice.

What do you sew? I used to make my own clothes, like dresses and gloves, but I don't have a sewing machine anymore, so I'm stuck wearing generic high street store clothes

Welcome
    I like to sew my own dresses and aprons (perfect for cookie baking!) and hair bows. I make my costumes for Renn Faire and costumes, as well. I crochet my own hats and gloves and have made a bunch of kitty toys, as well.

About the lack of machine, most of what I do is by hand anyway, if you have the patience for it, you still could make your own lovely items!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Valerye View Post
    WTF GOD DAMN AGHFDGSDTUHEFRF!!!!!!1112123131231!

NO MORE MANDY'S THIS IS THE LAST ONE! D:<

What's that make? 6-213? xD

So, sup? Welcome! To the forum of Adisc!
    Haha, I know when I'm beat. You can call me Strawberry if it will settle things better. Along with one of the most common names EVER I was gifted bright red hair. So yeah.

*Sits on her thrown and looks down upon the thread*

Hmph, this simply won't do.

*rubs her preggo belly*

Quote Originally Posted by Mandy View Post
    *Sits on her thrown and looks down upon the thread*

Hmph, this simply won't do.

*rubs her preggo belly*
    Definitely not preggo.

Quote Originally Posted by mm3 View Post
    Definitely not preggo.
    I TOLD YOU THE PEE STICK DOES NOT LIE!

I am preggo and Zephy is the father. This conversation is over.