Thread: Why is it?

Default Why is it?

Why is it that when I was with my ex she completly understood the whole AB/DL thing but when I told her I was a furry that was the weirdest thing in the worldand that I'm in to beastyality ( which I'm not just to add). The only reason I'm saying this is becouse last night before I went to work I droped my daughter off with her and she asked me if I still like haveing well for less mature words umm...... "relations" with animals. I'm like what are you talking about that's gross and she was like then why do u like being an animal?( yes I know he said she said "sorry" ) I said idk why do you like cheating on people and being with multiple people at once. ( ouch ice breaker ) that was the end of the conversation I'm truely sorry if that's to descriptive to this area but had to rant. but why is being a furry harder to take then being a AB/DL? I could get her to wear diapers on a weekly bassis and use them but over 3 1/2 years I couldn't get her to put on cat ears not even on halloween and yes I mean just the ears I didn't ask for anything else just the ears.

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 PM ----------

Oh and just to let y'all know I never wore any of my fur sides stuff around her.

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenFox View Post
    Why is it that when I was with my ex she completly understood the whole AB/DL thing but when I told her I was a furry that was the weirdest thing in the worldand that I'm in to beastyality ( which I'm not just to add). The only reason I'm saying this is becouse last night before I went to work I droped my daughter off with her and she asked me if I still like haveing well for less mature words umm...... "relations" with animals. I'm like what are you talking about that's gross and she was like then why do u like being an animal?( yes I know he said she said "sorry" ) I said idk why do you like cheating on people and being with multiple people at once. ( ouch ice breaker ) that was the end of the conversation I'm truely sorry if that's to descriptive to this area but had to rant. but why is being a furry harder to take then being a AB/DL? I could get her to wear diapers on a weekly bassis and use them but over 3 1/2 years I couldn't get her to put on cat ears not even on halloween and yes I mean just the ears I didn't ask for anything else just the ears.

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 PM ----------

Oh and just to let y'all know I never wore any of my fur sides stuff around her.
    I would imagine it could be how she was brought up, perhaps her mum/dad were furry haters ? I dunno, but everyone is different, they all have been brought up with a different set of rules and circumstances differnt schools and different set of friends.

It's because people are stupid. They don't use their brains. They allow themselves to be influenced by wild assumptions with little to no factual basis at all.

Butterfly Mage

From a spiritual standpoint, I think the furry phenomenon fills in a gap that is found in Caucasian and Judea-Christian culture. In a shamanic/pagan tradition, there is nothing strange or unwholesome about envisioning an animal aspect and drawing upon its power.

Thank you for your posts. I feel better now.

Funny, in the sense that its quite the oppisite for most of the posters, fur being handel-able and diapers being something to hide.

From what I read, it seems like there was alot more then her disgust of furs.

Ah well, Theres a qoute somewhere..

"Those who mind, dont matter, and those who matter, dont mind"

if you two were "Perfect" for eachother, you could have worked it out.

Lol I know that qoute very well infact. But there was other things but I don't think they should be posted in this forum mainly becouse of the maturity aspect but also for the reason that I don't like talking about relationship problems with the masses. This tid bit was an exception due to frustration

I dont know it all that well, the only reason im famliar with it is becuase its painted in the stairwell at school ^^;

Really struck me though, half a mind to set it as my sig..

TBBaby

Well, there's a small gap that differentiates babyfurs and TB's. See when you see a baby some people would say, "Aww how cute" and some people don't, when some people see and small puppy on the street, they'll say "Aww its so adorable!" and some people won't, point is the people that say that a baby's cute may be less amzed on how cute a puppy can be, maybe she's just one of those people.....

Quote Originally Posted by Claw View Post
    I dont know it all that well, the only reason im famliar with it is becuase its painted in the stairwell at school ^^;

Really struck me though, half a mind to set it as my sig..
    Well it is a quote for Dr. Suess, it has helped me a lot and I use it prolly atleast once a day. I personaly think it goes with being in this community very well. "Dr. Seuss" was a very open minded person and to be in this community I believe you have to be open minded. But I'm noticeing that most arnt anyway. ( big huge "Ginormo" downer ) anyhow I hope it helps you just as much as it does me.

Your the first person I've ever seen use it other then me, and whoever decided to use that at your school was a very engeniuse.

Thanks for the post everyone. Its always a wonderfull thing when others you've never met make you feel better