Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what size?

dloverjack

Default what size?

I have a 38 inch waist and weigh about 180 what size depend and molicare should i get?

It should tell you on the packet, or on the website where you buy them from. If you seem to fall within two sizes, then it might be worth getting a few samples before you buy a full pack.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlikra View Post
    It should tell you on the packet, or on the website where you buy them from. If you seem to fall within two sizes, then it might be worth getting a few samples before you buy a full pack.
    Yes, that. That exactly.

You would probably fit comfortably in a medium molicare from my personal experience, cant comment on the depends however

most likely a med molicare and a med or probably large depends, make sure to check the hip size chart on the packagers of you get the chance before ordering.

You MIGHT be able to get away with a medium Depends, but a large would probably be safer...but seriously, I personally recommend against them due to several bad experiences. They're fine if you aren't planning on actually using them, but...ok, I'll shut up now.

I'm a 36/38" and I fit into Medium Depends, Tried a large molicare and found it a bit big for me.

an adult medium should work, that's what i wear and I have a 40 inch waist.

---------- Post added at 04:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Arlikra View Post

Quote Originally Posted by woofcub View Post
    most likely a med molicare and a med or probably large depends, make sure to check the hip size chart on the packagers of you get the chance before ordering.

Quote Originally Posted by xxrunnerbabyxx View Post
    I vote medium. When and doubt medium. XP
    what they said. Except one thing: Ditch the depends (they're absolutely terrible) and go with the Molicares! ^_^
    Last edited by LinusBlueSnow; 27-Sep-2010 at 20:50. Reason: forgot the quotes