Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Yo!

  1. #1

    Default Yo!

    Hey there everyone! I'm a little nervous to be here... Well, I'm 17, female, and my name is...a secret. For now. :P In the mean time, you can call me by my username, or "Greenie," if you prefer somethin' cuter.

    Well, I'm REALLY new to this stuff. I haven't even worn yet, and I'm not sure I will anytime soon. Mostly I just like the cute and comforting aspect of diapers, and right now it's not sexual at all for me. Someday in the future, perhaps.

    Outside of DL stuff, I really love cartoons, comic books and music. I'm a bit of a snob when it comes to those things, honestly, because I really do view them as art, heh. Oh, and I love Pokemon. No other video games, really, just Pokemon ;P

    I draw and write sometimes, but just for fun. I've been told I have a good sense of humor, if not a somewhat "different" one :P I'm also really, really shy, but that doesn't mean I'm not interested in making friends here! I would love to get to know people ^^

    Phew. Sorry this turned out to be so long! Hope I didn't mess anything up.

  2. #2

    Default

    Welcome. It's cool, some people can't or don't wear for various reasons. I write too, what type of stuff do you write?

  3. #3

    Default

    This, dear newbies, is how a good introduction is done! Well done!

    Welcome to the site!

    I know it says I've been around here for a long time, but I'm a new AB as well! I have worn though so I'm getting there!

    I'm not a big pokemon fan, or comics either tbh, but I did go and see that Scott Pilgrim movie which was awesome, so when I get some money I'm going to buy the books of them and read them!

    Do you play any sports or that?

    Welcome

  4. #4

    Default

    Great introduction Greenie, and welcome to ADISC =)

    Unfortunately, I don't seem to share your interests, but I can guarantee that there are a lot of people here that do! I'd recommend checking out the Live Chat; you'll make friends there in no time.

    Hope you enjoy your time here =)

  5. #5

    Default

    nope you didnt mess up... good intro... Welcome to ADISC x

  6. #6

  7. #7

    Default

    Great job on the intro! Looking forward to your posts and threads in the future.

    Regarding cartoons: my wife and I cut the cord to cable and satellite TV about six years ago. We do however have a LCD flat screen TV, VHS Player and a DVD player to watch at night (a movie on our nights off, something shorter on work nights).

    We have quite a collection of vintage cartoons on VHS. One of our favorites is a color 1940's cartoon titled "Time for Spring" that we watch several times at the end of our long, sometimes wet cold winters. That cartoon usually gets us energized for planting and gardening!

    Enjoy your time here at ADISC and make new friends - DR

  8. #8

    Default

    Welcome to the site.
    Relax, we love long introductions more than short ones.
    I'm into comics myself (Mostly non-superhero stuff). May I ask what type of comics you read?

  9. #9

    Default

    Thanks for the warm welcome guys! And sorry for not responding sooner. Like I said, super shy gal right here XD



    Quote Originally Posted by Talula View Post
    Do you play any sports or that?
    Haha, not at all. I'm a twig, definitely not built for that stuff; although I have been considering taking up biking or some such to get in better shape.



    Quote Originally Posted by amon
    I'm into comics myself (Mostly non-superhero stuff). May I ask what type of comics you read?
    I don't like the superhero stuff either, except for the occasional Batman :3 One of my favorite titles is Transmetropolitan. I've also read a good amount of "classics" thanks to my dad's collection. ^^ What are your favorites?



    Quote Originally Posted by Diapered Rabbit
    Regarding cartoons: my wife and I cut the cord to cable and satellite TV about six years ago. We do however have a LCD flat screen TV, VHS Player and a DVD player to watch at night (a movie on our nights off, something shorter on work nights).

    We have quite a collection of vintage cartoons on VHS. One of our favorites is a color 1940's cartoon titled "Time for Spring" that we watch several times at the end of our long, sometimes wet cold winters. That cartoon usually gets us energized for planting and gardening!
    I love the old stuff too! I think I've heard of that one, but I'll have to check it out on youtube sometime to make sure. Personally, Donald Duck cartoons are my favorite out of all the old stuff, hehe ^^

    Thanks again guys Nice to know this is a welcoming community ^^

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Greenhorn View Post
    I don't like the superhero stuff either, except for the occasional Batman :3 One of my favorite titles is Transmetropolitan. I've also read a good amount of "classics" thanks to my dad's collection. ^^ What are your favorites?
    I have many favorites, like Mouse Guard Fall 1152, $crooge Mcduck stories by Don Rosa, Mickey Mouse by Floyd Gottfredson and Batman. :P

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.