Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bedwetting

Countryboy95

Default Bedwetting

Ok I really want to be on and learn to do so I can wet the bed involuntary. Please help.

You need to calm down and take a step back

You just decided that you were going to stay in the *B/DL scene which with respect to your other post could be classified as a purge. Now it appears that you are going into a binge. You need to slow down and regulate the cycle otherwise your emotions are going to interfere with just about every part of your life.

Ok, after actually looking at your account, you say your incontinent. Why ask then since from what I gather you probably already wet the bed?

Kinglelouch

i'll agree with what kwis said but when ur ready you should just wet it over and over till u dont even feel it no more. thats how i did it

Quote Originally Posted by Chillhouse View Post
    ADISC does not give pointers on how to destroy your body.
    But your mind, now that's something else!

As for bed wetting involuntarily, I assume, it can be achieved as I have done it a few times. You have to be able to relax and wet while lying down in the bed. Then you have to get to where you can drink a lot and still be able to go to sleep. If you've spent a lot of time diaper wetting to where you can really relax, you may on occasion wet while you're asleep. I've come out of a deep sleep wetting and it's an awesome feeling for me. Obviously this would not be the same for someone who is genuinely incontinent and wants to have a dry night for a change. Which brings up another point. Maybe you should be thankful that you aren't incontinent.

Quote Originally Posted by Alphacore View Post
    He says that he is though, that's why I'm confused/think he's lying
    He also posted a thread saying he was quitting diapers YESTERDAY.

So yeah, he's a twat. He went from "I'm quitting" to "I want to be dependent" in 24 hours.