Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Positive things about being pregnant

Default Positive things about being pregnant

Wetting in my diapers more. I have noticed I have to go to the bathroom more often and the baby just pushes on my bladder it feels like I have to go bad. But when I wear them, I can just go whenever I feel the urge to go without heading to the bathroom.

Surprisingly I can still fit into mediums at 6 and a half months.

Any other ladies here who have worn diapers during their pregnancy? Did you notice any difference with your bladder such as peeing more often and how it was easier to go?

Well, I certainly can't speak from experience here! (or... can I? )

I just wanted to pop in here and say congratulations on the pregnancy. I didn't know you were expecting . Hope everything goes well and that your child is healthy.

I have not been pregnant, and have no intentions anytime in the near future, but from my understanding a baby pushing on your bladder will make the urge strong.

By the way, congratulations.

First of all congratz

Second when my ex was prefnant she was using the potty a lot and I mean a lot my daughter was pushing on her bladder a lot and she would even occasionaly have accidents in the later months. However she was not an AB or DL so she didn't enjoy it the way you are. But I was happy becouse around month 7 she would wear a goodnite to bed so she didn't have any accidents while sleeping plus she couldn't go back to sleep right away if she got up so it helped with that to.

Well anyways I'm very happy for you and hope your baby is born without any problems and is 100% healthy. Get the sleep now while you can. Becouse you won't get much once he/she is born 3 hour apart feedings feedings and all that fun stuff. Colic blows a big one and watch for acid reflux that one sucks to, LIKE A LOT but on another note enjoy it there amazing and wonderful.

BTW I'm not sure if this will afect you but it did my ex and a few other girls I know. That aftere there baby belly was gone they actually missed it.

Congrats on the baby! I have a three year old boy and can't wait to get my wife pregnant again when we can afford a kiddo. This time hoping for a daughter

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Calico View Post
    Positive things about being pregnant
    You can park closer than 400 feet from the door at the grocery store?

seriously, around here, all the big grocery stores and supercenters etc have the first 3-4 spots of every row marked handicapped/pregnant. And they're mostly unused, anytime I'm there. grrr.

Tell me how, in a store that's tens of thousands of square feet in size, how it helps anyone (that's not on one of those motorized shopping carts) to let them park 50 feet closer than the rest of us? they'll get a longer walk from the dairy to the checkout than I do just walking from my car to the front doors.

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    You can park closer than 400 feet from the door at the grocery store?

seriously, around here, all the big grocery stores and supercenters etc have the first 3-4 spots of every row marked handicapped/pregnant. And they're mostly unused, anytime I'm there. grrr.

Tell me how, in a store that's tens of thousands of square feet in size, how it helps anyone (that's not on one of those motorized shopping carts) to let them park 50 feet closer than the rest of us? they'll get a longer walk from the dairy to the checkout than I do just walking from my car to the front doors.
    Thank the ADA for a lot of this. While there have been several good things come out of that act, it has also created a situation where stores and businesses must build/remodel everything for every possible handicap that can be considered. Stores and businesses already KNEW that it was good business practice to create an environment friendly to the handicapped, now they are worried that they face lawsuits if they don't comply with every facet of a complex law.

But to the OP, I say congratulations on your forthcoming child. While they can be difficult at times, the joy that comes from parenthood is one I feel is well worth it. Just savor the time you have where they are not yet mobile--after that, all bets are off.

Congradulations on your pregnancy.
    I have heard of other woman wearing diapers during pregnancy to help manage any accidents they might have.

I hate when people think it's okay to rub my belly.
    Like at least ask first! >.<