Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey everyone..

Default Hey everyone..

Hey..I don't really know what to say here but felt I should finally introduce myself, so, i'm sorry if i seem to talk about random nonsense

Anyway...I'm Jack, 16 years old, and live in London. I play quite a lot of computer games, have really been getting into horror films recently too, I enjoy playing sports with mates...am mostly into metal music, and I love animals!
    I've been a member of this site for a while but have only recently really got into all this stuff..And so, I'm quite new to all this stuff, I don't know what I am within this community (You know...TB...and everything?). But I do know I enjoy wearing diapers and would love to be able to talk to people about this sorta thing (I guess that's why i'm here?! :O ), although my experience with different diapers is pretty limited - i've only ever tried baby-ish ones (didn't know what else to get... :/) and drynites, which i'm currently using most..

Yaaay, that wasn't too bad was it?.... Hehe, hey everyone

That wasn't too shabby at all! You gave us an insight into both your *B/DL and non-*B/DL interests, which is exactly what we're looking for!

Don't worry about trying to label yourself. No two *B/DLs are alike, just as no two other people are alike. If you enjoy something, go with it, if you don't, then don't feel like you don't really fit in, or anything. Your interests may change over time, anyway.

You will get loads of good advice here about different diapers, but again, it all comes down to personal preference. You'll find that most people purchase their diapers online, as that's generally where you'll find the best choice.

You'll find that a lot of people here are into video games! We even have a dedicated forum, Computers and Games, so get yourself over there and get involved!

What sports do you play? I used to play football quite a lot, but not so much now I've moved to Scotland!

Finally, welcome to ADISC! I hope you enjoy your time here. =)

Thanks - What sports do I play....? Hmm... Well, I enjoy most sports, but I guess I enjoy football, swimming, squash, and tennis most! I've never really decided to try to get into any teams or anything though, just didn't feel the need to do so..
    Scotland eh? I went up to Scotland a few weeks ago, was very nice I have to admit! Very different from what I'm used to hehe, in a good way though!

Anywho, thanks for the warm welcome, and aye, am sure I'll like it here

But you've got SCOTLAND now you've moved to Scotland which is 100 times better than football anyway!

What sports do you play? I used to be on my uni's ladies rugby team... ouch!

And hopefully I'll be starting judo next week when I get more monies

Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Jussher View Post
    Thanks - What sports do I play....? Hmm... Well, I enjoy most sports, but I guess I enjoy football, swimming, squash, and tennis most! I've never really decided to try to get into any teams or anything though, just didn't feel the need to do so..
    Scotland eh? I went up to Scotland a few weeks ago, was very nice I have to admit! Very different from what I'm used to hehe, in a good way though!

Anywho, thanks for the warm welcome, and aye, am sure I'll like it here
    Whereabouts did you go? I moved up here in February, then moved back home, then moved back up again! It's not quite as crazy as it sounds, though.

Anyway, important question. Bear in mind that this will very likely decide whether or not we can be friends. I'm sorry, but that's just how it is....

Who do you support?

Really? That does sound pretty crazy to me :P I went up to Fochabers (I think it's near-ish to Inverness?) - My cousin lives there so was going up to see her for a week or so!

Hmm...In all honesty, I don't really support any teams, I just enjoy playing it. But, I think I should start to support a team, as that question seems to be quite a common one ...Hmm, who do you support then?

Perhaps we perceive craziness in different ways. =P

I think it's crazy that you don't support anybody!! Argh! Nah, not really. But, if you're going to choose a team then choose wisely. I'm afraid I can't speak to you if you choose Arsenal or Chelsea. =P

As for me, I grew up in Stoke-on-Trent, so, Stoke City =)

Hey Jussher welcome to the forums

British people FTW i must say. Good introduction, much better than the occasional "i laike dipers i want a mummy" ones. Anyway enjoy the site, hope you figure things out soon!

Tommy

Quote Originally Posted by Arlikra View Post
    Perhaps we perceive craziness in different ways. =P

I think it's crazy that you don't support anybody!! Argh! Nah, not really. But, if you're going to choose a team then choose wisely. I'm afraid I can't speak to you if you choose Arsenal or Chelsea. =P

As for me, I grew up in Stoke-on-Trent, so, Stoke City =)
    Hehe..Oh right...well, I'll get back to you about which team I support asap - I'll try to stay away from Arsenal and Chelsea though!

And Thanks, Tommy! - Everyone seems so kind and welcoming so far, tis awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Jussher View Post
    Hehe..Oh right...well, I'll get back to you about which team I support asap - I'll try to stay away from Arsenal and Chelsea though!
    You don't really have to =P

What position do you play?