Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: i am freaking out!

8ball

Default i am freaking out!

help!!!!!! i think i should mention first, i've been having some accidents lately,
    luckily, i've been diapered every time, so nothing major, but this morning i woke up, and my diaper was soaked, and a huge wet spot on my bed!
    i don't know how to do laundry, and i don't know how to fix it! its mostly dried up know, but it reeks! any ideas to get the smell and look away??????
    i have no idea!

EDIT

people, if your gonna be so mean about it, i.e. "lol he can't do laundry" and what not, just don't post on this thread, and keep it to yourself.
    thanks to certain people for being nice about it though.
    Last edited by 8ball; 27-Sep-2010 at 20:13.

Am I the only one concerned that this poor kid has made it to 13 years old and can't do laundry? O_o

Putting all that aside for a moment, I think you have bigger problems then a smelly spot on your bed....one that requires medical attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephiel View Post
    Am I the only one concerned that this poor kid has made it to 13 years old and can't do laundry? O_o
    Sadly common thing for boys in america lately, particularly if they have sisters or stay at home moms.

When I was young my mom didn't trust me to sort the laundry (for color/white) and so she always started the loads, but the rest was up to me.

Then one day she ran one of her dark red nightgowns through a load of white and I had to wear pink underwear and socks for several weeks, that marked the point when she started letting ME start the loads...

Most of the time basic instructions are on the inside of the washer lid. You should be fine with a normal wash in warm water.

crazykittensmile

Quote Originally Posted by mrDLsuper332 View Post
    help!!!!!! i think i should mention first, i've been having some accidents lately,
    luckily, i've been diapered every time, so nothing major, but this morning i woke up, and my diaper was soaked, and a huge wet spot on my bed!
    i don't know how to do laundry, and i don't know how to fix it! its mostly dried up know, but it reeks! any ideas to get the smell and look away??????
    i have no idea!
    The only way you will really be able to get rid of the smell is to wash the sheets. See if you can find the instruction manual to your washing machine - it should have instructions as to how to use it. For bedsheets you probably want to wash it on the cotton setting, but check the sheets' label to be sure. Add washing powder/detergent according to the instructions on the packaging.

If that's not possible then you'll probably need to ask whoever normally does your laundry to help you - if they show you how to do it now you will know how to do it in the future as well.

It may be embarrassing, but I strongly suggest you tell your parents the reason you need to wash the sheets - at 13 it is a little worrying that you are having a lot of accidents and it could be a sign that something is wrong. I really think you ought to go and visit a doctor to have it checked out - sometimes bedwetting can be triggered by puberty, but it could be a sign of a Urinary Tract Infection or something else that needs treatment.

If the doctor doesn't find anything physically wrong with you it might be a sign that you are wearing, and using, your diapers too much. Some people have been able to psychologically 'unpotty-train' themselves through frequent wearing and letting go whenever and wherever they need to until they do it unconsciously. If you wear a lot it could be that your body has stopped warning you that you need to go when you're wearing diapers - it might be an idea to take a short break from wearing diapers, and when you do wear don't always go as soon as you feel the need - try and hold it for a while so that your mind reminds your body that it's in control! It may seem exciting to think that you might be having frequent accidents, but at 13 you probably don't want to find yourself incontinent if it is avoidable, or to have an accident when you're not diapered, so talk to your parents and visit a doctor to find out if anything's wrong. You don't have to tell them about being a TB/DL, but be honest about the accidents and bedwetting and ask to see a doctor.

Good luck - keeping leaks hidden from parents is hard, but if they are the result in accidents it really is best just to tell them. Your health is worth far more than any embarrassment, so get it checked out. If you really can't tell your parents then at least consider going to see the school doctor or nurse, they may be able to help you without having to tell your parents.

Quote Originally Posted by babyjess View Post
    If the doctor doesn't find anything physically wrong with you it might be a sign that you are wearing, and using, your diapers too much. Some people have been able to psychologically 'unpotty-train' themselves through frequent wearing and letting go whenever and wherever they need to until they do it unconsciously. If you wear a lot it could be that your body has stopped warning you that you need to go when you're wearing diapers - it might be an idea to take a short break from wearing diapers, and when you do wear don't always go as soon as you feel the need - try and hold it for a while so that your mind reminds your body that it's in control! It may seem exciting to think that you might be having frequent accidents, but at 13 you probably don't want to find yourself incontinent if it is avoidable, or to have an accident when you're not diapered, so talk to your parents and visit a doctor to find out if anything's wrong. You don't have to tell them about being a TB/DL, but be honest about the accidents and bedwetting and ask to see a doctor.
    That's not only extremely rare, but it takes years of wearing them ALL the time before your mind lets go. It's NOT natural to not have control of your bladder, so it's not like holding it is "just" a learned behaviour. Animals can hold their urine and feces until they have a chance to void. So it's behaviour training to learn to use a diaper, rather than a toilet, however just holding in your bodily wastes is natural, and should not be hindered by wearing a few times at 13.

8ball

i don't know whether to take that as insult or sympathy so, Zephiel, there's a saying. "if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all." so if ur gonna be like that, STFU.
    and FYI the only reason i can't right now is because i am almost totally bedridden because i am very sick right now.

---------- Post added at 10:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 AM ----------

thanks for all the helpful replies guys!

ZapdosSmithh

If you can read you can do laundry. Heres the steps

1. Go to google
    2. Search How to do Laundry
    3. Click on first good site
    4. Read the page
    5. Do Laundry of your sheet
    6. ?????
    7. Profit.

Hope you get through this ordeal.