Thread: Vintage diapers

Default Vintage diapers

I don't know if you have heard/seen it yet; but Ebay almost always has people selling vintage baby diapers from the 80's 90's or even maybe 70's. So I was thinking, do you think by the time I am older where I have a better opportunity to buy them they will still be available? I mean it seems like Ebay has been selling these forever, not to mention these vintage diapers are from a different decade, but whats your opinion? Will they still be around or just vanish? Oh and btw I am 18 right now, so you wouldn't think it would be much of a problem probably. It's just I'm not really sure how I am or when I am going to get some of these.

Well, the easiest thing to do would be to buy some modern diapers, and wait 10 or 20 years until they become "Vintage". You're 18, and this fetish is gonna be with you awhile, so why not get ahead? You'll make a fortune when all the fetishists decide that they want "Vintage" diapers. I don't get the whole "vintage diaper" thing. I've used diapers from the '90s. In the '90's. From what I remember, they were more or less the same as the ones we have today. You wanna go back 20 or 30 years? That's asking for trouble. They will either be degraded (latex does that) or they will just not be that good.

I can understand wanting to collect vintage diapers, people into different hobbies like to collect things they are into, like people into photography collect old cameras. People collect comic books to action figures, and the idea is not to take them out of the package. So I'm sure they will still be available.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilboyab View Post
    I can understand wanting to collect vintage diapers, people into different hobbies like to collect things they are into, like people into photography collect old cameras. People collect comic books to action figures, and the idea is not to take them out of the package. So I'm sure they will still be available.
    well yes, I am essentially just trying to collect them because I have an attatchme
    nt (being a DL) to the diapers I wore as a baby. Not to mention I prefer the old plastic style and what not. And Mukirr It's not like Im gonna being wearing them, the diapers will not be deteriorating, I mean there almost always still packaged and they are made of plastic for the most part.

I don't really understand how being a DL means you want to have the diapers (or of the sort) you wore while you were a baby. I'm a DL and couldn't care less.

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceMatthew View Post
    I don't know if you have heard/seen it yet; but Ebay almost always has people selling vintage baby diapers from the 80's 90's or even maybe 70's. So I was thinking, do you think by the time I am older where I have a better opportunity to buy them they will still be available? I mean it seems like Ebay has been selling these forever, not to mention these vintage diapers are from a different decade, but whats your opinion? Will they still be around or just vanish? Oh and btw I am 18 right now, so you wouldn't think it would be much of a problem probably. It's just I'm not really sure how I am or when I am going to get some of these.
    Myprotex.com has new replicas of the old diapers. Rubber or Plastic. I can find a link to it if you like.

Quote Originally Posted by Alphacore View Post
    I don't really understand how being a DL means you want to have the diapers (or of the sort) you wore while you were a baby. I'm a DL and couldn't care less.
    Sorry if you have a hard time relating with that, but I didn't have much time to type and review a reply.I had little if any privacy from my family at the time, thus I had to make it quick without any reviewing really.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiddles View Post
    Myprotex.com has new replicas of the old diapers. Rubber or Plastic. I can find a link to it if you like.
    that would be cool, please do.

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceMatthew View Post
    Sorry if you have a hard time relating with that, but I didn't have much time to type and review a reply.I had little if any privacy from my family at the time, thus I had to make it quick without any reviewing really.

that would be cool, please do.
    Protex Medical : Home