Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rite Aid

most likely not. i think i remember trying those depends knock offs in the past and unless you go very slowly they'll leak.

I only tried the Longs and WallGreens brand diapers so far and both of them were not that good. The best "store" brand of diaper I tried has been Assurance from Wal-Mart.

They were decent untill they took away the plastic cover, I would say the compare with Assurance, but without the plastic cover.

Unless you can find old stock, the packs that have the red graphics, with a yellow oval that say oder control are the older plastic covered ones, the new ones say clothlike cover in the yellow oval.

They were my everyday diaper for a long time, untill they went to the clothlike cover, they didn't do too bad as long as you used an insert of some kind.

But since they stopped the plastic, I went to wally world's assurance....Good Luck

tried em and hated em by themselves. Worked a little better with some baby diaper inserts and performed a little better, but the out tapes of these new ones were the weak point, couldn't find a good position that would fit my awkward waist. I wouldnt recommend them if you have a smaller waist like i do (33 waist)

They were alright, equal to depends when I tried them. But someone said they took the plastic covering away. If so, I wouldn't recoment them.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    I only tried the Longs
    there shitty, they feel like jello and the plasic is so LOUD!!
    you can hear it from 2 rooms away!!
    not to mention my sister is right next to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    The best "store" brand of diaper I tried has been Assurance from Wal-Mart.
    Yup, what he said...Assurance are like depends on crack

Darkfinn

Quote Originally Posted by diapeybabybrian View Post
    Assurance are like depends on crack
    Is that a good thing?

I thought crack heads were bad people...

Perhaps it should be "Assurance are like Depends on steroids."

i think the term he was looking for was 'roids otherwise they would be thin, wrinkly, fragile, and pre used.