View Poll Results: Sonic or Shadow who is your favorite?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sonic

3 42.86%
  • Shadow

4 57.14%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sonic or Shadow?

Question Sonic or Shadow?

Let's finish the battle that began with Sonic adventure 2 battle.
    Who do you believe is better? Shadow or Sonic?
    Shadow: The badass who doesn't give a damn what people think.
    Definitely my pick.
    My reason is because I always played him in multiplayer on that game so he became my favorite. plus he is a true American style character ... an all around bad ass who doesn't give a damn unless it is personal.

Quote Originally Posted by blahblah23454 View Post
    Let's finish the battle that began with Sonic adventure 2 battle.
    Who do you believe is better? Shadow or Sonic?
    Shadow: The badass who doesn't give a damn what people think.
    Definitely my pick.
    My reason is because I always played him in multiplayer on that game so he became my favorite. plus he is a true American style character ... an all around bad ass who doesn't give a damn unless it is personal.
    Hehe. I find it funny that you consider being a prick to be "American". I really didn't think people considered that a compliment.

I found Sonic to be too cocky, and Shadow was either trying to one-up Sonic in the cockiness battle, or he was being IMMENSELY emo. So yeah, I think the character development should have had a point where they both get hit by a train and then get brought back to life with some humility.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephiel View Post
    Hehe. I find it funny that you consider being a prick to be "American". I really didn't think people considered that a compliment.

I found Sonic to be too cocky, and Shadow was either trying to one-up Sonic in the cockiness battle, or he was being IMMENSELY emo. So yeah, I think the character development should have had a point where they both get hit by a train and then get brought back to life with some humility.
    Well according to most of the world us Americans were either a smart ass or a fat ass (sometimes both.). So yes I do take being a slight prick as a compliment. But you must admit that Shadow was somewhat of a bad ass. right?
    but they did both needed some humility.

I suppose I should hold off on voting until I've actually played a Sonic game that even had Shadow in it. (I'm a classic Sonic fan, primarily).

I think the character development should have had a point where they both get hit by a train and then get brought back to life with some humility.
    LMAO, I second this!

Well according to most of the world us Americans were either a smart ass or a fat ass (sometimes both.). So yes I do take being a slight prick as a compliment. But you must admit that Shadow was somewhat of a bad ass. right?
    but they did both needed some humility.
    Uh... no? Dante is a tough, devil may cr-... er, care, protagonist. Shadow is that kid that knocks over someone's pop so that the "cool kids" think he's tough.

Quote Originally Posted by spddan View Post
    I suppose I should hold off on voting until I've actually played a Sonic game that even had Shadow in it. (I'm a classic Sonic fan, primarily).

LMAO, I second this!
    Try Sonic Adventure two battle. It is fairly cheap and is one of the better ones for g-cube/wii.

Uh... no? Dante is a tough, devil may cr-... er, care, protagonist. Shadow is that kid that knocks over someone's pop so that the "cool kids" think he's tough.
    Sorry I kinda fell behind in the Sonic games. who is Dante?

Try Sonic Adventure two battle. It is fairly cheap and is one of the better ones for g-cube/wii.

Sorry I kinda fell behind in the Sonic games. who is Dante?
    Dante isn't from Sonic. That staff couldn't create a dynamic character if their lives were threatened. Dante is from Devil May Cry.

Dante isn't from Sonic. That staff couldn't create a dynamic character if their lives were threatened. Dante is from Devil May Cry.
    Oh. My dad is a Southern Baptist Pastor. He would go into conniptions if I bought that game.

Oh. My dad is a Southern Baptist Pastor. He would go into conniptions if I bought that game.
    ...then he is a retard. It's a work of fiction.

...then he is a retard. It's a work of fiction.
    He believes it is a unneeded bad influence ...

Yeah.