Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bad habbit question (Mature)

Default Bad habbit question (Mature)

Note: (this is mature) I had this habbit from the age of 5 and still have. At first I felt uneasy talking about this habbit that I have, but I jus gotta know if this habbit is normal, tb/ab or infantilism realated and if there are others that have the same habbit.

Ever since I was at the age of 5 to the same age now and still doing, I have had a problem with humping the floor and going all the way (Yes as a small child i would go the whole way) I would hump the floor whenever I see messes on tv like people getting slimmed or pie in the face any kind of embarressing situation (Usually Nickelodeon tv). It moved toward people when I gone to elementry school, when I catch a glimpse of anyones undergarment. I don't know why but my mind must of thought it being an embarrasing situation. Things have gotten worse in middle school (Things I won't mention but things that could lead me to being bi.) I don't masturbate (if spelled correctly) but i hump the floor instead.

I once was told by mom that every young child humps the floor at a young age, But at an older age? I honestly don't mind what I'm doing, but I just thought to ask if there are anyothers that have this habbit and I would also like to know if this habbit is tb/ab or infantilism realated, lastly I would like to know if it's a normal thing to do.

Error404

I'm gonna be honest. It doesn't SOUND normal, but I can't see anything wrong with it as long as it's not got a severe and negative impact on your life. It sounds more like compulsion than a habit. I have a bad habit too though, I rip my own toenails off sometimes with my teeth. Normal? No. Bad for me? Not that much.

What you want to consider is - Is it changing who you are or having an effect upon your life? Is it interfering with day to day activities where it should not?

To answer your other question, I've not really heard of children doing that either, nor do I know any other infantilists that have spoke of this, but don't let that get you down, I'm not about to judge you, you've at least voiced it in the right place and as long as this quirk of yours isn't doing anything to effect your life in a negative context, I doubt anyone is going to be THAT bothered.

i'm pretty sure it's normal considering the amount of hormones coursing through ones body at the progressive stages in childhood leading up to puberty. most likely the prepuberty acts of kids goes unmentioned because it's uncomfortable for most, if not all, people other than those in the scientific community. the slime and/or food fetish is common if you do a google search on in (well isn't everything nowadays...) and as far as the masturbatory thing goes, some kids just advance into the sexual stages sooner than others.
    as far as a *b/dl habit, i can't say i did, but when i found out how to masturbate when i was about 12 or 13 i tried humping the floor to see what it felt like. i have sensitive skin so i don't like the whole carpet burn sensation.

I say your normal for you, everybody finds there own way of masterbateing, and everyone has something that turns them on, I had the simalar problem in grade school, when ever I saw an article of clothing it got me going.

And the artical still gets me today, but not like it did, when I was much younger, I would say chalk that up to rageing hormones, and puberty, it never really stops, I take a pain med. that sorta kills the effect, and I have to work around it to masterbate.

Just do it in the privacy of your own room, and try to think of something else at school....good luck.

Well...I've never heard that before...But from what you seem to be humping about, you could have some kind of food fetish or something, or something with embarassment (like you said)...But as long as you aren't doing it in public or something, then you shouldn't worry about it too much...Unless you start getting hurt or something

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    Well...I've never heard that before...But from what you seem to be humping about, you could have some kind of food fetish or something, or something with embarassment (like you said)...But as long as you aren't doing it in public or something, then you shouldn't worry about it too much...Unless you start getting hurt or something
    I usually do this at home when no ones around or sometime in my room with the door locked, So I get a lot of privacy and I don't think that I would do this in public though. As a small child I was caught by my dad and sister and lets just say that things didn't go so well, that's what had gotten me to do more privatly. One good thing is that I'm not getting hurt by it and it's not affecting my lifestyle. There is only one problem with this habbit though, when I was 5 i did this once everyday (i know that's alot), Now at my current age I do this every other day (still that's alot), so I have been trying to slow down on my habbit but it's kind of hard since I have been doing this for a long time. (To tell the truth I don't think that I would like to stop)

Is there any risks with doing this every other day for several years?

Quote Originally Posted by snydead View Post
    Is there any risks with doing this every other day for several years?
    none whatsoever, but if you feel like you don't want to do it don't feel like you have to force yourself out of habit. as long as you're not hurting anyone, including yourself, then there should be no issue.

Error404

Other than carpet burns...I can't think of anything that's really gonna do you any harm, so as long as it's not interfering with anything. Go for it. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by kite View Post
    none whatsoever, but if you feel like you don't want to do it don't feel like you have to force yourself out of habit. as long as you're not hurting anyone, including yourself, then there should be no issue.
    Thanks kite. As long as there are no risks then things will be fine. I also have been careful not hurting other's and myself. Besides I have done this for about 13 yrs now and NONE of my family members or friends know about this, well I had told this to one friend though but it lead him to know that i'm bi and he felt uncomfortable so I learned my lesson, but other than that things are fine and i'm healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Error404 View Post
    Other than carpet burns...I can't think of anything that's really gonna do you any harm, so as long as it's not interfering with anything. Go for it. ^_^
    Believe it or not, only one time I have gotten a carpet burn (didn't hurt, something very minor) that was the only time. I'm kind of suprised myself that I didn't get anymore carpet burns eventhough I did this alot.
    Last edited by Peachy; 28-May-2008 at 17:31. Reason: merging double post - use "multiple quotes"-feature

I like to grind in my diapers, a wet diaper just feels better than masturbating. to me.