Thread: Introducing Baby_tb (Caption Artist)

Default Introducing Baby_tb (Caption Artist)

Hello... I'm baby_tb (not a TB, BTW... those are just my initials)

I've written many captions related to ABDL. You can visit my page (EDIT: Deleted as it's for adults only).

I also enjoy reading the stories/captions of other wonderful writers and artists. I especially like the style of ausdpr, clinediap, and long_rifle.

In real life I enjoy reading books, running, and hiking.
    Last edited by Trevor; 25-Sep-2010 at 17:43.

crazykittensmile

Quote Originally Posted by babytb View Post

I've written many captions related to ABDL. You can visit my page at: [Baby_tb Captions
    Hello and welcome to the forum,

Please be aware that this website caters for people from age 13+ and there are a lot of younger members on this website. Some of the pictures you've linked to on that website are explicit and not suitable for younger members - I think it would be a good idea to remove the link as it is not appropriate for many members who access the forum here. You can find out more by checking out the rules: http://www.adisc.org/forum/announcem...697-rules.html

As for you, at ADISC we are interested in all of our members as well-rounded individuals, which means getting to know the person outside of their interests in the AB/DL community. You will see that on this site we talk about many things that have nothing to do with diapers. Do you care to share a little more about yourself, such as any hobbies or interests outside of writing captions you have? Perhaps a favourite movie, band or sport? This link might help give you idea of how to write a good introduction, after all, first impressions count! http://www.adisc.org/forum/greetings...mpression.html

Enjoy your time at this forum
    Last edited by crazykittensmile; 25-Sep-2010 at 14:14.

crazykittensmile

Quote Originally Posted by babytb View Post

I've written many captions related to ABDL. You can visit my page at: (EDIT: Deleted as it's for adults only. Goggle "Baby_tb captions" if you're interested to visit it anyway)

I also enjoy reading the stories/captions of other wonderful writers and artists. I especially like the style of ausdpr, clinediap, and long_rifle.

In real life I enjoy reading books, running, and hiking.
    Hello again

I love to read, although I don't really put aside enough time in the week to settle down with a good book. What kind of books do you enjoy reading?

I enjoy hiking as well, although despite living near some beautiful coast paths and some nice mountains when I'm in Wales I don't go very often. What's the terrain like in Turkey? Good for long hikes?