Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cuddlz Printed Adult Nappy

Default Cuddlz Printed Adult Nappy

Finely the new diaper from Cuddlz have arrived.

http://www.myabdllife.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/printed2_large-300x300.jpg

Exclusive new fun colourful design! * Designed for comfort and performance
    * Incredibly absorbent inner core - more than the leading adult nappy brands!
    * Fun printed Frontal Panel machine fitted with Teddies, Bottles, Dummies & Stars all in a colourful baby blue and baby pink print
    * Super absorbent, all-day and overnight protection - even after multiple re-wettings!
    * All White plastic backing with NO wetness indicator
    * Super Soft Foam Stretch Waist band in the Front and Back ensures snug fit
    * Standing Leg Cuffs and extra-absorbent wings in the front and back of diaper ensure maximum containment
    * 4 newly designed - re-sealable sticky tabs (2 each side) ensure a snug fit. (Just keep the sticky bits clear of powder and oils) There is now an extra layer of sticky on each tab, just peel back to reveal another sticky layer

These are brand new fantastic real baby nappys made in an adult size

Source: Cuddlz ABDL Adult Nappy Diapers Store

I have order a packets of this diaper. I must try it.

Quote Originally Posted by ShippoFox View Post
    Is there anyone that sells these in the USA?
    They are Bambinos.

Basically, think of it as an "exclusive European print", and North America has Teddies and that other one.

Loopygone

I was just about to buy some, then I saw the price. Talk about premium. Could order bambino's from the states and get them shipped here for the same price :/

Quote Originally Posted by Loopy View Post
    I was just about to buy some, then I saw the price. Talk about premium. Could order bambino's from the states and get them shipped here for the same price :/
    I think the price will go down in a few months.

Loopygone

Well then they won't get my buisness for a few months. Oh, and the 74.99 price for 64 is down from 160! Did they put the 160 and cross it out to pretend its value for money? Or are they one day going to charge that extortiant amount. I brought the plain cuddlz every now and then because they weren't that much more expensive then abena's, but double the unit price? Just for a not very well designed babyish taping panel that with a little effort I could add my self.... nah no thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephiel View Post
    They are Bambinos.

Basically, think of it as an "exclusive European print", and North America has Teddies and that other one.
    Oh ok, got it! So we aren't missing out after all. yay!

Yay! a diaper with a blue down syndrome Bart Simpson and a piss poor drawn bear.

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by statik View Post
    Yay! a diaper with a blue down syndrome Bart Simpson and a piss poor drawn bear.
    ROFL. The lioncub speaks the truth!

I'm seriously wondering why diaper companies making AB-design diapers don't invest a few hundred bucks to hire a good artist. I mean there's so many good diaper art, or babyfur art, you'd think that those artists must be lining up left and right to draw a few good diaper designs that don't violate anyone's copyright.

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    ROFL. The lioncub speaks the truth!

I'm seriously wondering why diaper companies making AB-design diapers don't invest a few hundred bucks to hire a good artist. I mean there's so many good diaper art, or babyfur art, you'd think that those artists must be lining up left and right to draw a few good diaper designs that don't violate anyone's copyright.
    way dont send a e-mail and ask about that?