Thread: [Edited]

Default [Edited]

[Edited]
    Last edited by Trevor; 24-Sep-2010 at 23:48.

No. Only you. Michigan sucks.

EDIT: *looks at profile* Ew... Maybe people are hiding from you...

Not a good introduction. Try reading the sticky threads in this forum and the rules before trying again.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephiel View Post
    EDIT: *looks at profile* Ew... Maybe people are hiding from you...
    Was there really any need for that? Grow up, eh?

Well hi there, and welcome to the ADISC forum.

First off, since this is your introduction thread, would you like to share a bit more about yourself with us? Perhaps... what brings you here, what you like to do in your spare time.... those sorts of things would be nice. We are a social support community, so we like to get to know each other.

Now, you've asked if there is anyone else here from Michigan, and I have to say that there are. However, two things come to mind: 1) This site frowns upon people seeking meet ups, or looking for information like that on members as soon as they introduce themselves, and 2) If you stick around for a bit and post some more quality responses, you may be welcomed into the Regular's forum, where we have a user map.

That being said, I hope you enjoy your stay here, but please, tell us a little more about yourself if you want to get the most out of this community.

Quote Originally Posted by spddan View Post
    Well hi there, and welcome to the ADISC forum.

First off, since this is your introduction thread, would you like to share a bit more about yourself with us? Perhaps... what brings you here, what you like to do in your spare time.... those sorts of things would be nice. We are a social support community, so we like to get to know each other.

Now, you've asked if there is anyone else here from Michigan, and I have to say that there are. However, two things come to mind: 1) This site frowns upon people seeking meet ups, or looking for information like that on members as soon as they introduce themselves, and 2) If you stick around for a bit and post some more quality responses, you may be welcomed into the Regular's forum, where we have a user map.

That being said, I hope you enjoy your stay here, but please, tell us a little more about yourself if you want to get the most out of this community.
    OP: I think it's best that you just try starting over with this. Take the above good advice to heart when you try again for an intro thread.