Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Introduction Message

Post Introduction Message

I've been reading these forums for a few months now. Due to the restrictions on "lurkers" (which took me two accounts to understand... sorry), I am now forced to write an introduction message.

In general, I am a very secretive person, which makes me feel like this is "pressuring" me to do something I otherwise would not do. A few other things of interest:

-I'm in my early twenties.
    -I'm asexual in nature with very few exceptions. I am not interested in sex. I am, however, interested in having a woman who cares about me and vise versa.
    -I wear for purely comfort purposes, as well as the added benefits of the whole 'bathroom anywhere' deal.
    -I find even the mention of "messing" disgusting. Everything about it just completely disgusts me. In other words, I don't do it.
    -I have been reading these forums to gain insight into the pyschological aspects of this interesting fetish. While I cannot truly share it, I guess I consider myself a DL, but without any of the sexual desires that accompany it.

I'd prefer not to divulge into anything else in my personal life. Going back to the secretive thing, I feel that the above information properly sums me up.

BernardFx

Oooooo, why am I replying? :P I love a great challenge... nah, wont even try. I guess there's no real point in this post, since you mentioned you have had various accounts. Although, maybe a "new welcome" shall make you feel better (?)

The previous account was banned after I realized that there was a rule against having multiple. I intend on occasionally posting with this account now that I've "taken that first step". I feel that "New" truly fits the kind of person that I am (generic, undescriptive).

... and a little bit boring!

I promise no one will work out who you are if you tell us your favourite sport or song!

Also, everyone knows the fun part of forums is the making friends part. How can we make friends with you if all we know is that you've got the same interest as everyone else here - diapers!

Welcome though, I hope you can come out of your shell soon to be a more involved member of our community, it's so sad to see people missing out on having a good time because they're too shy or worried about their privacy!

Quote Originally Posted by Talula View Post
    ... and a little bit boring!

I promise no one will work out who you are if you tell us your favourite sport or song!

Also, everyone knows the fun part of forums is the making friends part. How can we make friends with you if all we know is that you've got the same interest as everyone else here - diapers!

Welcome though, I hope you can come out of your shell soon to be a more involved member of our community, it's so sad to see people missing out on having a good time because they're too shy or worried about their privacy!
    It`s no good being shy, the government knows exactly where everyone is, what they do and where they go, just about anyone can track a cellphone. I bet the government even knows how many diapers I have bought online just by reading my bank account details. Never mind the numberplate reading/tracking system that is all over the U.K.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiddles View Post
    It`s no good being shy, the government knows exactly where everyone is, what they do and where they go, just about anyone can track a cellphone. I bet the government even knows how many diapers I have bought online just by reading my bank account details. Never mind the numberplate reading/tracking system that is all over the U.K.
    Ah... the incompetence of the Canadian government shall protect me from such measures. ^_^

Wait... if you've made multiple accounts then the most recent ones should be banned, right? So, you should be using your original account, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Zephiel View Post
    Ah... the incompetence of the Canadian government shall protect me from such measures. ^_^
    Haha, i like Canada :P , i am also protected for the same reason ( except canada of course ) This place is practically under the radar, we may live under Uk legislation, but we aren't really recognised unless something real bad goes down or we get a celeb here, which we do quite often :P

Loopygone

Quote Originally Posted by Tiddles View Post
    You're giving the government way too much credit, they couldn't track you if you walked right in front of them. Besides, seriously do you think you're that important? :P

I find it ironic that this topic has diverted into politics. I'm extremely involved in the political process... have been ever since my early teens.

Random replies to everyone thus far...
    - I am extremely boring, I concur.
    - Baseball; Peace of Mind by Boston
    - You'd be surprised about the measures I have gone to protect my identity with everything related to this subject. No one knows and I intend on keeping it that way barring unforeseen circumstances.
    - Hey, Canada's government may be more "incompetent" than the American one but at least the Canadians aren't spending their way to bankruptcy like the Americans are.
    - This is actually my second account. I am still unsure as to how the whole banning system works, so I cannot answer as to why the moderators allowed me to keep this account and not the other.

A few other things I could divulge about myself...
    - I'm excessively lonely and constantly try to suppress it by acting unemotional.
    - I wouldn't necessarily consider myself a "Grammar Nazi", but I certainly do not appreciate internet memes written throughout a message.
    - I consider myself fiscally conservative but socially liberal (which equals Libertarian in the political spectrum).