Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wetting while driving... any suggestions?

Default Wetting while driving... any suggestions?

I spend a lot of time driving; and I generally wear a diaper while at work. I managed to get a whole peeing out yesterday on the way home (unfortunately it leaked. I thought it was around the leg hole but found there was a split in the covering) but I had to concentrate and push. Any ideas from anyone as to how to relax and just wet?

crazykittensmile

Time and practise! It took me a long time to get to a point where I can just relax and wet (I still can't do so in every situation) - you need to retrain your body into thinking it's okay to pee when you're not on a toilet and go against everything you've been taught since potty-training. If you pee every time you drive eventually it will become natural and you won't have to think so much.

Going while sitting up is easier than laying for me. If I am trying to push it usually makes things harder. So, I just relax and wait for it to happen. My mind has to talk my body into cooperating sometimes.

You need to relax to be able to pee easily, and while driving you're generally anything but relaxed, since your legs & feet are busy operating pedals (unless you have cruise control), your arms busy steering and your mind busy concentrating on everything. It's difficult to relax your muscles and calm your mind enough to pee while driving. That said, it can be done, but you have to really need to go

angelabauer

Quote Originally Posted by michphantom View Post
    I spend a lot of time driving; and I generally wear a diaper while at work. I managed to get a whole peeing out yesterday on the way home (unfortunately it leaked. I thought it was around the leg hole but found there was a split in the covering) but I had to concentrate and push. Any ideas from anyone as to how to relax and just wet?
    Because you know about the split layer of the previous diaper and that resulting leak, it will be even more difficult for you to relax and pee in a diaper while driving.

My first suggestion is to protect your car seat, so in the future if you leak, it is no big deal.

As a child my bladder was tiny and over-active, so the vibration of riding in a car caused me to wet often. Mom would ask me to wear a diaper and pull-on vinyl panties for long car trips and special events. Since I was toilet trained I would do my best to hold my pee. Occasionally I could hold it as long as 3 hours. Most trips I needed Mom to change my diaper at every rest stop. She always was loving and told me she knew that was not my fault.

Since 1985 I have not no bladder control, so I always wear diapers. What I notice is that when I am driving my diaper stays dry longer than usual. When I am a passenger and not using my legs and arms, I wet slightly more than usual. Same goes for when I am on a train or airliner.

Just relax as much as possible. Best wishes

I've only been able to do it a few times, and it wasn't easy. I can't wet in any sort of traffic, or on regular roads. The reason I can do it on the highway (motorway) is because I generally run on cruise control. If I had to manipulate the accelerator, there is no way. Everyone is talking about relaxing and trying to force your body to do it, but this just sounds dangerous to me. If you are behind the wheel, drive. Don't talk on the phone, text your friend, take pictures, read the paper (yep, I've seen it. The worst one I saw was a man trying to eat soup on I-71S in a state vehicle) or, urinate in your diaper. It's just not safe.

acorn

Quote Originally Posted by dcviper View Post
    ........ but this just sounds dangerous to me. .......... It's just not safe.
    Please do not ruin it for us. We are looking forward to the next question. ......How to change a diaper, while driving?

Quote Originally Posted by acorn View Post
    How to change a diaper, while driving?
    Pray for gridlock?

acorn

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    Pray for gridlock?
    Killjoy !!!

Real men do it at over forty mph.