Thread: Hello everyone im new to the site

Default Hello everyone im new to the site

Hello everyone I'm new to Adisc, I am an AB/DL I've been one for as long back as I can remmember. I hava been to a few other sites over the years and just started becomeing a member to them as of a few months ago. I'm looking to make friends, I've never met any AB/DL's in person and only ever talked with 2 online ( both male and both creepy and trying to have a bit of sex talk aparantly ) I'm looking for male and female friends but I am trying to avoid guys comeing on to me or trying to get me to sex/kink talk them. I am a straight male and I really don't want to have sexual relations with another guy sorry. To everyone out there that does more power to yuh but its not for me. Anyways I'm here to make friends and just as everyone else out there I would eventually like to meet a girl with the same interests as me but I'm in no rush. As I said I'm a AB/DL I'm not sure which one yet but at the same time I would very much like to be a daddy. I can't really define myself as a single catagory just yet. Well enought rambleing on and on. Its nice to meet everyone and I'm looking to make friends so please post if you would like to be friends. Laterz

BernardFx

Welcome to the site! Yes, I have been in lots of sites (many of them are creepy, and kinky, bting me shivers up my spine). If you don't want that, you have come to the right place! We are friendly, and most of us don't bite =) We're not stalkers, don;t worry, so, tell us more about your interest and stuff like that.

Hmm well I like just about everything and I'm willing to give almost anything a try. Not that, that's very discriptive of me. Well as of this exact moment in time being well almost 4:30am I'm intersested I'm meeting new people and going to sleep. But on a more general basis I like wait no love anime, animals ( they fasinate me - mainly the Fox ) books such as the mortal instruments and infernal devices series. Um diapers as always. Games movies. You name it and its prolly something I like or would like to try and understand.
    Thank you for the welcome

Hello fox, I'm pleased to meet you. I'm looking to meet people here as well ( friends, more than romantic ) and I am definitely liking that this site is not all about sex because I'm really not into the whole dirty online talk thing either. I'm new here but I like the community already. Anyway... Welcome fellow new comer and I hope see you around (on line not IRL)

Hi! Welcome to Adisc! I hope you like the site as much as I do

Welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay, most of the people here are very friendly ^^

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenFox;464505[QUOTE
    ]Hello everyone I'm new to Adisc, I am an AB/DL I've been one for as long back as I can remmember. I hava been to a few other sites over the years and just started becomeing a member to them as of a few months ago. I'm looking to make friends,
    You did indeed come to the right place. Many out there focus on pairing up for play, sex chat... and when this is the bulk of contact with fellow abdl's I can see why you get turned off, and leery about rl contact.

I've never met any AB/DL's in person and only ever talked with 2 online ( both male and both creepy and trying to have a bit of sex talk aparantly ) I'm looking for male and female friends but I am trying to avoid guys comeing on to me or trying to get me to sex/kink talk them.

--------------------------------------------------Anyways I'm here to make friends and just as everyone else out there I would eventually like to meet a girl with the same interests as me but I'm in no rush. As I said I'm a AB/DL I'm not sure which one yet but at the same time I would very much like to be a daddy. I can't really define myself as a single catagory just yet. Well enought rambleing on and on. Its nice to meet everyone and I'm looking to make friends so please post if you would like to be friends. Laterz
    ]

Hmmm you do seem focused on the finding a nice ab rl girl to settle down with; Adisc produces some couples but only rarely among the heteros.

Friends are another matter: and this is why you want to talk about what interests you, to find others into the same kinds of stuff. I like to think I am generally friendly; but I also would say I have maybe two or three dozen close friends out of the thousands of us here. You get to be picky! Saying "pwease be my fwiend... and batting those golden lashes won't do much... Ya gotta get out there, strut your stuff, get into the finer points of old clocks, Russian sports cars, the Atlanta Braves or sewing elastic; go hunt down "your sort of people" whoever they might be. Tell us about yourself, and they'll seek you out, the ones you would want to know long-term.

As to rl meetings, I am all for them; I am trying to assist in arranging them. But apart from rules of conduct and security, which actually make these things go better, I make it clear I am not looking for a partner, playmate, or friend with those sort of benefits. If one happens to take my fancy, great; but I am not on the prowl. So far I haven't been hit on. If I were on the make I would make it clear, and change my tune accordingly.

Well I thank you for the welcome and I will do better with describing my interest. But as to find a partner yes I am looking for one but that person doesn't have to be an ab/dl, and I'm not looking for one at this moment in time I just got out of a relation ship that I was in for nearly 4 years and I have a beautiful daughter with this girl but as of finding an ab/dl partner I'm not 100% interested in one I mean yea it would be great to have that in common but at the same time most ab girls want to be 24/7 which is great but to be honest I want a girl that is going to want to wear her big girl panties atleast a good 1/4 the time or more. Plus most girls in this comunity don't want there partner to have a child. And I do and if that puts me out so be it. I've had many gf in the past I was very honest with them about what I liked and on occasion would ask them to wear or us a diaper I did have the girls that would fight it but in the end if they really want to please you they will do the things you like and the same goes for the other side if they wanted something special I would do it hands down no problem. Not saying all girls are that way but all the ones I've been with have done the things I wanted. So if I don't find someone that enjoys being an ab or dl or what ever then it isn't the end of the world. If you want to be with someone you will try to make them. Happy and for the most part as long as it isn't bad you will do it and that's for both of the partner not just girl/women or boys/men. Now yes all those relationships went down the potty but I'm sure it wasn't over that. Oh and by the way when I say do the things I like I don't mean in a sexual sense I just mean all together. It might just be me that thinks of it that way but that's me lol. I don't really wear diapers that ofter and I don't really do much of the other ab things I do think of myself as more of a daddy then the others but its not a need I need satisfing after all I am a father.