Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Another what diaper is this...

Default Another what diaper is this...

Poll is self explanatory, these diapers look really bulky expecially rounds the legs would love to know what they are:
    http://www.care4babygallery.net/albums/userpics/010%7E0.jpg

Darkfinn

No clue... looks wet to me... possibly a cloth cover...

The pic looks like a pastie (God I hate those)...I'm not sure on the diaper...Maybe a Tena of some sort?...It kind of looks doubled in my opinion

annierighthurr

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    The pic looks like a pastie (God I hate those)...I'm not sure on the diaper...Maybe a Tena of some sort?...It kind of looks doubled in my opinion
    definitely a pastie.
    as for the diaper, its really hard to tell. I want to say tena too..

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Hypnotized View Post
    definitely a pastie.
    as for the diaper, its really hard to tell. I want to say tena too..
    Definitely not a European Tena though - they have a wetness indicator running the entire length of the diaper.
    Maybe it's a Japanese diaper - that ...person (may be a girl, but who can tell with all them long-haired emo boys these days?) definitely looks Asian!

Peachy

Most diapered photos are "artificial" . Before taking the photos, the wearer will put something into the diaper or even double diapering in order to make it looks bulky.

You can put a towel in the bottom part of the diaper, the towel "blow up" the diaper and it looks bulky .

annierighthurr

On closer inspection, there are two tabs in the front that looks a LOT like a depends refastenable (or whatever they're called). It could possible be one of those over a few other diapers or doublers.