Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wearing Diapers to school?

Default Wearing Diapers to school?

Is it safe for me to wear a diaper to school? I have always pondered the idea of it and now wondering if it would be safe. What I mean is, what are the chances of me getting caught. My High school is catholic and it has about 900 students.

Well we have to where a dress shirt and tie and dress pants. I don't have gym anymore since i'm a junior so i don't have to worry about locker rooms.

Well, I can almost assume it's not much different from a regular school. If you wear something slim like goodnites or CVS diapers, they won't be very noticeable, if any.

Bad idea, bud. I know how you feel, but on the offchance something happens and someone finds out, are you prepared to take the embarrassment for the next 2 years? If yes, go ahead. If not, I'd stick to wearing around the house.

I have been in a college classroom and pissed my diaper while talking face to face with the instructor, just be chill about man, takin that first step is tough

Quote Originally Posted by gbw View Post
    I have been in a college classroom and pissed my diaper while talking face to face with the instructor, just be chill about man, takin that first step is tough
    oh I have an imaginative mind reading that... "...and so I think you'd get a better score on the next...." (stops talking and looks around a bit) "you hear... running water somewhere?" "NOPE!"

If you don't have to worry about gym class then you can easily pull off wearing a cloth like diaper a goodnite or adult pull-up even possibly a cloth backed thin disposable. Just be prepared to wear it for the entire day and wear some underwear over it. And do not use it at least until the end of the day because if you have to change it or take it off your chances of being caught go WAY UP. Good luck

logitech

well as u sead u dont have gym anymore so no dressing out . but what i would do is this , star slow and see if u can hold it for a day couse if u normly have to got to the bathroom in school then u dont want people knowing that u are sudenly chang it up .
    also i would check the bathroom and is there a trash can in the handycap stall that u could chang in if u had to
    wish u the best of luck
    and sry for my bad spelling

Quote Originally Posted by logitech View Post
    well as u sead u don't have gym anymore so no dressing out . but what i would do is this , star slow and see if u can hold it for a day course if u normally have to got to the bathroom in school then u don't want people knowing that u are suddenly change it up .
    also i would check the bathroom and is there a trash can in the handicap stall that u could change in if u had to
    wish u the best of luck
    and sry for my bad spelling
    Please do not use text speak. And get Firefox and use it's spellchecker. Took me three seconds. Please take some time to Go over your post and attempt to learn words you are having trouble with.

Depends on how much you have too loose(lose?) If caught. Why do you want to wear it?

Is it safe?
    Depends, what is your school like? Bad, Good? Do you get picked on? Are you prepared to get picked on?

Why do you want to do that? What do you hope to gain? And Why did you post this seeking encouragement?