Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey there :)

Default Hey there :)

Hey, I am a 25 y/o DL from Minneapolis, MN just looking for people in the area to get to know! Hope to meet some of you soon!

Hi welcome to ADISC, make yourself comfortable.
    I don't want to get to know you, but I'm sure theres some fine people here who would like to be friendly. Anyways, why don't you tell 'em a little more about yourself? Any interest outside of diapers?

Quote Originally Posted by Mandy View Post
    Hi welcome to ADISC, make yourself comfortable.
    I don't want to get to know you, but I'm sure theres some fine people here who would like to be friendly. Anyways, why don't you tell 'em a little more about yourself? Any interest outside of diapers?
    I... don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephiel View Post
    I... don't get it.
    Silly pup, what's not to get?

And if you aren't going to welcome the noob then don't spam the thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mandy View Post
    Silly pup, what's not to get?

And if you aren't going to welcome the noob then don't spam the thread
    I think my head just asploded... but not saying which one.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephiel View Post
    I think my head just asploded... but not saying which one.
    That means my job here is done...

Lots of MN people around here. Welcome to the site. What else do you like to do?

Quote Originally Posted by joetmn View Post
    Hey, I am a 25 y/o DL from Minneapolis, MN just looking for people in the area to get to know! Hope to meet some of you soon!
    Welcome to Adisc! I hope you make lots of friends here

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome! I guess my biggest hobby would be shooting, I love to trap / skeet shoot, I have a couple of pistols, but am not too hot at the whole handgun deal Not a big hunter, mainly just because I am an impatient person and don't like to sit in the woods waiting for animals to cross my path. I prefer to yell "Pull" and have a target come flying out when I am ready for it! Bon fire's are one of my favorite activities, just sitting around with friends in the back yard, enjoying a barley pop and watching the flames dance around logs will keep me entertained for hours on end. Camping is another great activity, listening to nature, watching the stars, and just having a respect for wilderness is awesome!

Welcome! Never been shooting, myself, but do enjoy camping out here in the western part of the states. Sorry for the ignorance, but what is barley pop?