Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is It Bad?

Default Is It Bad?

OK, I've been on the site for about a month now, and I really like it. But, one thing that's been bothering me is this. I've seen people write that they wear diapers for comfort, and as far as I see it, the majority of people here were them for comfort (correct me if I'm wrong). Now, I have no problem with that, but there's just one thing. I have a sexual thing for diapers. Is that bad? I meanm it's not like I chose to be a DL, and if I wasn't, I'd probably never think about diapers until it was my time to change them. It's not my fault that I have it, I was just born with it. Is it wrong?

Note: I don't have anything against either side.

nope there is nothing wrong with that. I personally find diapers very comforting, but i also find them sexual if i'm in the right mood.

That's a pretty easy question to answer, and I will do it with another question. Does it hurt anyone in any way? If so, then yes it's wrong.

I implore you to list any reasons that make it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandy View Post
    Yes, it is a horrible thing.
    I love you, Mandy. <3~

Anyway, some people wear diapers for comfort, but usually there is still a degree of sexuality to it. Most people seem somewhere in the middle, where they get comfort AND sexual feelings from it, but there is really only so much to say about the sexual side. "I came, I fapped, I went flaccid"... wait, reverse the first two.

With comfort, there is just so much more to talk about so it seems like it is more prevalent.

Just because diapers are a sexual thing doesn't mean you can't wear them for comfort. This isn't a site where we talk about sex all that often, so most people don't brawdcast it all that often. Diapers are extreemly sexual for me. In fact, they're the only thing that's sexual for me. Yet I still wear them just because they're comfortable with no sexual desire pretty often.

To answer your question more clearly, No, it is not wrong to view diapers sexualy and you are by far not the only person on this site that does.

Quote Originally Posted by link View Post
    Just because diapers are a sexual thing doesn't mean you can't wear them for comfort. This isn't a site where we talk about sex all that often, so most people don't brawdcast it all that often. Diapers are extreemly sexual for me. In fact, they're the only thing that's sexual for me. Yet I still wear them just because they're comfortable with no sexual desire pretty often.

To answer your question more clearly, No, it is not wrong to view diapers sexualy and you are by far not the only person on this site that does.
    Thank you, that really helps :3

Quote Originally Posted by Zephiel View Post
    I love you, Mandy. <3~
    Right back at ya kid <3

Butterfly Mage

There's nothing wrong or "sinful" about a diaper fetish. Using a diaper for sex is about the safest sex one can get. Just because a practice is unusual doesn't mean it's "bad" or "wrong".

It's only bad if it's driving you to do things that are in fact bad. As a few others have mentioned, it's more a bias in the things we talk about than anything about the population. Take a look at these old poll threads:

https://www.adisc.org/forum/diaper-t...le-1-10-a.html
    https://www.adisc.org/forum/diaper-t...le-0-10-a.html

You are not alone. It's primarily sexual for me too.