Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Funny video: two babies on trip home from dentist.

Smile Funny video: two babies on trip home from dentist.

Thanks to Ray William Johnson channel on You Tube I found this video. I think this could be good story beginning. This video if really funny.
    Beside I think they just real self’s on the video= big babies.

YouTube - Austin and Catelyn after Dentist (the new David after Dentist)

Peachy

Moved to off-topic...this has nothing to do with ABism, and real kids certainly must not ever be involved in this!

After watching perhaps the first 2 mins of that video, and watching it on V equals 3. I must say, I wouldn't mind anyone who makes another after the dentist video suffering a horrific death.

I've been "high" after the dentist from the local antithetic and it's not that fun. It's even less fun watching people be totally out of it when their still bleeding from their gums. hence the gauze in the boys mouth slurring his speech... also the TC's tone sort of seems a bit pedophilic. <_>

Hmmm… I have to say that reactions to this video are a bit different that I expected. Mea by I m wrong but some people are a little overacting. When I saw it I thought this is great to post it on this forum. This two teens in video are simply funny especially that guy who crying and cabling his mummy. I thought that it will began a constructive discussion about possible story based on this. Many stories are telling histories about teens and young adults (people on this video are teens and not young teens I think). Besides when you post video on public portal you have to expect to be linked to other sites. I don’t have anything to anyone but some people are seeing things where there is nothing. And yes I still think this video is funny.

Enjoy the show.

Sorry for eventual language mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by ABB View Post
    I thought that it will began a constructive discussion about possible story based on this. Many stories are telling histories about teens and young adults (people on this video are teens and not young teens I think). I don't have anything to anyone but some people are seeing things where there is nothing.
    Your talking about basing a diaper story off two actual real life teenagers that most likely never even though of wearing diapers again for any sort of reason. You would be writing a story with these two kids and possibly their family specifically in regards to it being a diaper story which in most cases are just used for fapping material. therefor, it seems like pedophilia in a way. Not to mention these kids or family have no say over what you would write.

I didn't really find it funny. They were on drugs from the dentist. They still had cotton in their mouths, obviously fresh from the dentist.

I can understand that some people can find this video not funny but many others can think otherwise. For example I m such a person. If you don’t like it you don’t have to watch it ever again. You have to understand that your way of view of world is bit idealistic you may be sure that people take their inspirations of a different stories came from real live (of course not every idea). About that their family would not want to be beginning of such story it is probably but posting video on the net mean that you losing your possibilities to control what will happen with it next. And you have to know that. And the last accuse of pedophilia hmmm… I think that they both look like are over at least 15 or 16 years old but maybe I m wrong. They are not real babies. And this video is not erotic in any kind of way. Taking your way of thinking every video posted on this forum can be viewed as “a bit pedophilic”. This is my opinion.

But if more people think that way I can delay this thread.

Sorry for eventual language mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    teenagers

pedophilia
    It may be quite creepy, but it's not pedophilia. The word pedophile does not really apply to teenagers. The word generally applies to someone with an attraction to children 13 and younger. (It's actually based on when puberty begins though, so that may vary slightly. However, I will also say I don't know how old those two are in the video.)

I watched about a minute. It was not funny.....at all. It was just two kids in a car on the way home from the dentist with blood-filled gauze in their mouths. They were on drugs, and that probably shouldn't have been filmed. What if someone filmed you while you were drugged and didn't know what you were saying? Those kids are probably really embarrassed right now. I mean think about it. Is it really that funny?

Yes, it's hilarious. Jesus, this board has no sense of humor.