Thread: hi

Default hi

i love diapers wold like to talk to people in wi i woled love to be some ons diaper slave

BernardFx

*sigh* In my ligh, I have never seen an Adult Baby, Teen Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy / LG, Incontinent, Carer / Babysitter, Private;Straight, Gay, DL, BDSM, Asexual, Other Kinks, Confused / Unsure.

I'm sorry if I'm speculatin wrong, but posting 2 intros (bad, by the way) seems very fishy to me. Please, this site isn't just for talking about slavery and diapers. If you really are a someone, please, tell us more about yourself!

acorn

Quote Originally Posted by deckerjosh26 View Post
    i love diapers wold like to talk to people in wi i woled love to be some ons diaper slave
    Hi, we would love to talk to you too. As you may probably have guessed "fiends" are very popular around here, so you won't find yourself in short demand.

I will happily take you up on that generous offer to be my slave. I am so glad that you did not embarrass me publicly by inquiring the fate of your predecessor. But still, lets not get off to a bad start by dwelling on the past.

My first command is that, you read this merry lot;
    - A guide to getting started!
    - How to make a good first impression!

My second command is that, you should tell us some more about yourself, anything apart from diapers. So now you know that I run a tight ship, no slackers and no passengers. What are you waiting for? Get to work!