Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Training Pants?

dpket

Default Training Pants?

Hello friends,

Has anybody ever found adult training pants? I'm looking for something juvenile-looking. I did find these sites:

Specialty Underwear Worldl
    Pull Up Trainers - VerySpecialClothes.com
    There are a few options on ebay too:

ADULT BABY PULL-UP POTTY TRAINER PANT 32-48" DIAGEO

ADULT BABY THOMAS THE TRAIN PULL-UP TRAINER PANT 30-40"

ADULT BABY PULL-UP POTTY TRAINER PANT 30-40"

Has anyone bought from any of these stores? I'm not exactly flush with cash and I'd like to keep it to max $40. Your input would be most appreciated!

Edit: also found these: more like adult Underoos than training pants, but it's something...

Popduds Men's Underwear (they have women's too)
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 20-Apr-2012 at 21:33. Reason: removed link

I'd like some of the Tiger underwear just for the novelty of it, but... 34.99 per brief. Ouch.

I believe abuniserse is going to start selling some cloth training pants, least that's what a preious member newsletter said.

I have experience with the person who makes the Thomas training pants from eBay, her quality is very good but the Thomas ones do not have padding, they are just underoos with a non functional fly. You need to read the descriptions for these types of auctions, in the last one posted from eBay they do say 5 layers. I assume you are looking for as close to real as possible and I would recommend these.

Has any one tried the Specialty underwear world? I was looking at the site you gave looks good (almost to good to be true based on prices else where for the same type of items) (was looking at the Mens 5-layer plastic lined training pants) so wondering if any one ordered from them and what they think of the company. What kind of plastic do they use (does it make noise, or is it safe to wear out and about)

I've been looking and I found Auntie V's very special adult baby clothes They seem to be very reasonably priced and you can buy them in 2 layers or four. I intend to have my wife buy some for Christmas...teehee. They also make them in flannel, though only 2 layer. Besides having solid colors, they also have them in baby boy prints and baby girl prints. It they hold up after many runs in the laundry, they would be a good deal indeed.

dpket

Thanks for the responses thus far! I'm also curious about Specialty Underwear World- mostly hesitating because the site doesn't look like it's been updated in a bit.
    Dogboy, I'm also considering those trainers from veryspecialclothes. They seem to have the max child design + reasonably priced.

The only ones I have tried are from Tiger Underwear. Yes they are expensive, but they are very well made. I bought one each of the the double seat, and 4 layer trainers. Just so you know they run a little large, so keep that in mind when you are ordering.

I have regular fruit of the loom briefs with a prefolded diaper sewn into them

I heard on another website that the plastic lined trainers from Very Special Clothes aren't worth the extra money.They leak out the sides. All hearsay, of course, to take it for whatever its worth.

Quote Originally Posted by barkd74 View Post
    The only ones I have tried are from Tiger Underwear. Yes they are expensive, but they are very well made. I bought one each of the the double seat, and 4 layer trainers. Just so you know they run a little large, so keep that in mind when you are ordering.
    I've been thinking of ordering a pair of the trainers. How well do they work, in your experience?