Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A Working Solution for Diaper Noise

Default A Working Solution for Diaper Noise

I have tested a solution to the diaper noise problem. To date it has worked perfectly. What I have done is to simply play the saxaphone when in public. Granted, it's only an alto saxaphone, rather than a tenor or baritone. But even at the smaller size the effectivness is obvious.

Let me note, and you may check for yourself, that there are no restrictions against playing a saxaphone in public. Indeed, have you ever entered a store or restaurant or any other public space where a sign, "No saxaphones allowed (or aloud)" was posted? Point made!

Since I began playing the saxaphone wherever I go, not a single person has ever aske me, "Are you wearing a diaper?" A few, however, have been moved to mistake my personhood a particular part of my anatomy covered by my diapers, and have told me so.

I don't get it, what does this accomplish exactly, and does it have to be a saxaphone?

I imagine any other musical instrument would work. I just happen to play the saxaphone. Well, an electic guitar might not be such a good idea, or drums, for that matter.

why not just tell people to mind their own buisness? its your buisness that you wear a diaper you know

So back to my original question, what does this accomplish exactly?

What you're telling me is that you've decided to play the saxaphone everywhere you go, like you're riding the bus to work playing a saxaphone, or waiting in line at the DMV (or whatever you call it in the US) playing a saxaphone?

If I was nearby you I'de probably shove the damn thing up your ass to make you stop, no offense :P but that just seems like it would be incredibly annoying.

acorn

Quote Originally Posted by Smurf View Post
    So back to my original question, what does this accomplish exactly?

What you're telling me is that you've decided to play the saxaphone everywhere you go, like you're riding the bus to work playing a saxaphone, or waiting in line at the DMV (or whatever you call it in the US) playing a saxaphone?

If I was nearby you I'de probably shove the damn thing up your ass to make you stop, no offense :P but that just seems like it would be incredibly annoying.
    That remedy would work all well and good until he passes wind.

Quote Originally Posted by acorn View Post
    That remedy would work all well and good until he passes wind.
    True, although it would make for an interesting talent show entry.

Or you could just carry around a puppy. Everyone will be so busy looking at the puppy I doubt they would realize your wearing.

I just hear my keys jingle as I walk because I keep them on my belt loops. Sounds like I'm wearing spurs in the old west.