Thread: Bambino's come in today

Default Bambino's come in today

So, the order of bambinos that I placed come in today. I ahve classes from 9 - 1 and gym 2-3 and another class from 5:30 - 8:00. UPS is delivering them and I have 2 other roommates. Usually UPS delivers here between 4 -7 here. Should I worry at all? I have a roommate that can be sneaky and if he sees a big box, he'll be all secret agent crap to figure what it is without opening it... unfortunately i cant skip any of my classes..... UGH! I have ups app for my phone and will inform me of the delivery so... least i have that!

what exactly did you order? you may get two boxes instead of one. They should have also tossed in a couple totaldry boosters free demo so don't be too surprised if a box looks like it's been opened/resealed.

You can try telling him that you're getting a package containing (insert something he wouldn't care about). This way, the element of surprise is gone and he may lose interest in the box alltogether. If all else fails, someone played a prank on you.
    *still waiting for her Bambinos to come in*

I think you will be okay, it isn't obvious what is in there without looking in (from my experience). Some would argue you should worry about UPS though :P

It is a federal offense to open someone else's mail. You might tell him that. Probably though, the less said the better. A package is a package. If he doesn't want you to open his stuff, he should leave your mail alone.

It is a federal offense to open someone else's mail.

I think that may only apply to mail left in the mailbox. Packages left on your property are probably merely private property.

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    It is a federal offense to open someone else's mail.

I think that may only apply to mail left in the mailbox. Packages left on your property are probably merely private property.
    No. It's an offense to open any mail addressed to a person that is not yourself. Without their permission.

Like others have said before me, tell this roomate to stay outta your stuff. Ask them to please just toss the package in your room, and leave it be. If they are any kind of respectful friend, they will respect your request.