Thread: goodnites for sudden heavy wettings?

love

Default goodnites for sudden heavy wettings?

goodnites size XL.

my boyfriend (daddy) and I share a fantasy: him taking me places, or even staying at home, putting me in a goodnite and making me drink lots and lots, and not letting me go to the bathroom, even if I'm dancing jumping and holding my crotch. Then, obviously, I eventually can't hold it and would lose control

for these types of sudden, heavy wettings, how are goodnites on absorbancy? I know they are meant for bedwetting, but we feel as though we don't know our other options. I've heard they hold next to nothing, but I've also heard the opposite.

I am about 115 pounds, slim, 5'8" and female.

I don't mean to sound completely naive, but I would really appreciate some direction here.

ps. Our funds are limited, so drugstore available suggestions only please. No online orders.

please help?

no drug store diaper will hold a full bladder flood.

haven't tried them myself, but from what I've heard, they're low capacity. But you're pretty small too, but I don't think your bladder's small enough not to flood out a bedwetting trainer diaper. Most of those types are meant to alert the wearer that they're wetting and get up and go, as a training method, and to protect the mattress from minor accidents.

I haven't seen anyone make a recommendation lately for a good capacity SMALL diaper - they seem to be getting phased out... anyone with any suggestions?

love

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous kiba View Post
    no drug store diaper will hold a full bladder flood. But i suggest making a intro thread first, so we can know you not your fetish :3.
    yes, I've made an intro thread and thanks for your input, I was afraid of that -_-

Quote Originally Posted by love View Post
    yes, I've made an intro thread and thanks for your input, I was afraid of that -_-
    lol sorry it just said 0 threads made by your when i looked, but ya from my experience drug store diapers suck, the best ones i have found are Certainty's from Walgreen's and i would suggest going with a large even if it is way to big, because it will hold more.... A large certainty should actually work i think looking at how big you said you were, unless you have some godly bladder

love

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous kiba View Post
    lol sorry it just said 0 threads made by your when i looked, but ya from my experience drug store diapers suck, the best ones i have found are Certainty's from Walgreen's and i would suggest going with a large even if it is way to big, because it will hold more.... A large certainty should actually work i think looking at how big you said you were, unless you have some godly bladder
    I wish I lived near a walgreens! Do you have any Cvs, K-mart, wal-mart, or even rite-aid suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by love View Post
    I wish I lived near a walgreens! Do you have any Cvs, K-mart, wal-mart, or even rite-aid suggestions?
    sorry, i don't. the only other one I'm really familiar with is depends and those suuuuuuuuck

I wonder if angelabauer could let us know how to put together one of her often-mentioned "pinned gauze" diapers -- that sounds like something with good capacity that you can assemble from drugstore materials?

CVS has a store brand fitted brief in medium, large and extra large. They're like $10 for 20 or something like that, and also get some luvs size 6 (like $7 or $8 usually) and cut slits in the front and use them as stuffers, refer to the wiki articles if need be. This is what I usually use and this conbo can handle 2-3 good near full on wettings for me and I'm 130 lbs. Good luck!

the cvs store brand can be doubled up and work fairly well for store brand defiantly not an bambinos here but @ 9.95 for 18 diapers isnt too bad of price

the walmart,cvs,rite aid store brands are all the smae diaper with a different label