Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: lets be friends! :)

love

Default lets be friends! :)

hi! You can call me Love, please.

I'm in my teens and in high school. I am a heterosexual female and I love singing/songwriting. It is literally...indescribable. I play mainly guitar and piano, and I sing whenever I can- open mic nights, charity events, whenever possible! I know I'm a good singer. It is something I have confidence in, because I know I have a big voice!

my family is rather messed up, dads a drugaddict/alcoholic. Moms adorable but stressed. Older sisters a youknowwhat.

I've been in treatment for anorexia/bulimia for 3 years now, and it's terrible. If anyone reading this has suffered from these disorders or a similar one, I URGE you to please contact me for your own support, or to share your story. EDs feed off of our isolation. We need to share these burdens.

through all this, I have been loving my beeeeaaautiful boyfriend. He's my almost everything, and I love him more and more every day! It never ends! We celebrate our two year anniversary in a couple weeks! I'm so excited.

recently, I had a nightmare and wet the bed. This sprouted conversation with my boyfriend. He eventually confided in me he wanted to be my 'daddy' and take care of me, and change me, hold me, all that. LUCKY ME HAD BEEN TOO SHY TO REQUEST THIS FOR MONTHS, and when I confessed I wanted the same, we made a decision for me to sometimes be his little girl (play age about 3 or 4 years).

I am loving my life at this point...so surreal. I love my life, with the exeption of my ED. I'd love to get to know you, and your stories!

if you ever need support, I'm here.

-Love

Hi, and welcome to the forums!

I'm sorry to hear about your ED. That kinda sucks. At least you have someone you can be with.

I'm not going to lie, your intro does sound a little suspicious. Stranger things have happened, but it does seem odd that your boyfriend was thinking exactly the same thing as you...

What sort of movies are you into?

Let's not be friends ^-^

But either way welcome to ADISC, hope you enjoy your stay.

love

I'm sorry it sounded suspicious. We've hinted at the relationship before, but never really decided anything.

don't worry, I sweaaar, I'll prove my legitimacy wth consistency and support.

I really like psychological thrillers. Favorites are The Butterfly Effect and The Fourth Kind. How about you?

oh fail, I wanted to quote Talula. Sorry. I'll learn.
    Last edited by Trevor; 26-Sep-2010 at 00:00. Reason: merging posts

crazykittensmile

Hello and welcome to the forums :-)

Sorry to hear about your eating disorder - I struggled with an eating disorder in my teens, but with support and (more importantly) motivation I got through it and now for the most part I control my eating rather than letting in control me. The fact you recognise your ED is certainly positive - if you ever want to chat about it (or anything else) then just send me a PM.

I agree with Talula that it's very strange that your boyfriend admitted his desires to be a daddy, which was what you'd also been thinking, but as she said stranger things have happened. Did either of you suspect the other was into the AB/DL thing before you began your relationship?

Anyway, it sounds like for the most part you are in a good place in your life right now, I'm sure you will bring some of your positivity into the forums :-)

Quote Originally Posted by love View Post
    I'm sorry it sounded suspicious. We've hinted at the relationship before, but never really decided anything.

don't worry, I sweaaar, I'll prove my legitimacy wth consistency and support.

I really like psychological thrillers. Favorites are The Butterfly Effect and The Fourth Kind. How about you?
    Hmm... good question!

I like watching chick flicks and rom coms, so Love Actually, and How to lose a guy in 10 days, that sort of thing!

love

Quote Originally Posted by babyjess View Post
    Hello and welcome to the forums :-)

Sorry to hear about your eating disorder - I struggled with an eating disorder in my teens, but with support and (more importantly) motivation I got through it and now for the most part I control my eating rather than letting in control me. The fact you recognise your ED is certainly positive - if you ever want to chat about it (or anything else) then just send me a PM.

I agree with Talula that it's very strange that your boyfriend admitted his desires to be a daddy, which was what you'd also been thinking, but as she said stranger things have happened. Did either of you suspect the other was into the AB/DL thing before you began your relationship?

Anyway, it sounds like for the most part you are in a good place in your life right now, I'm sure you will bring some of your positivity into the forums :-)

thanks for the support with the ED. I certainly appreciate it. so much.

we have HINTED at the daddy/little girl relationship for the past few months, but never really explored it until lately. and the year and a half before that, we didn't really mention anything at all. I just feel I'm lucky, I guess.

crazykittensmile

thanks for the support with the ED. I certainly appreciate it. so much.

we have HINTED at the daddy/little girl relationship for the past few months, but never really explored it until lately. and the year and a half before that, we didn't really mention anything at all. I just feel I'm lucky, I guess.
    Yeah, I hope I might be that lucky -it's odd but when I have fantasised about finding a daddy I have often imagined that I might accidentally wet the bed (although I have never really been a bedwetter) which would cause my boyfriend to admit that he'd like to be my daddy. You are kind of living my dream. Hehe.

And as for the ED, take it one day at a time, and if you are ever having a bad day and want some support or reassurance, or if you're having a really good day and want someone to be proud with you, really do send me a PM. I know sometimes it's easier to reach out to people you don't know in times of need :-)

hi! You can call me Love, please.
    Can I call him Rockets???

I'm in my teens and in high school.
    Hmmm It is bold, your saying you are in HS and a teen... Many adults around are taking HS courses... you could have got away with saying something like that. You are in a 2 year long romantic and sexual relationship with what all indications point to an adult guy. I am not saying this is suspicious; on the contrary, I am inclined to believe you since it would be so easy to fudge the truth. Especially as you know people will jump to conclusions and tut-tut to each other out of your earshot...

Nor do I disapprove; in fact it sounds like you are sooo made for each other, and he is compatible in all sorts of fun and interesting ways: clearly supportive, a good and loving influence, someone to look up to, with big puppy-dog willing eyes...

Having a compatible fetish-life... Lucky you. Both of you.

I am a heterosexual female ...and sissy-girl.
    There was this debate here over whether there was such a thing possible as sissy bio females

Moms adorable
    weak but nice, sweet and demure?

but stressed
    . how could she not be?

Older sisters a youknowwhat.
    no, I don't know what. you mean she has "alternative employment?" is "self-employed?" You can't mean she just likes girls...

I've been in treatment for anorexia/bulimia for 3 years now, and it's terrible. If anyone reading this has suffered from these disorders or a similar one, I URGE you to please contact me for your own support, or to share your story. EDs feed off of our isolation. We need to share these burdens.

Yes, ed's are terrible. I am very glad you came to Adisc; these are thorny issues to grapple with, and sufferers need to come together, and be amongst their own. I have known a few but do not pretend to understand beyond intellectually; it is meaningful to be with one's own kind, to know you have shared experiences and feelings, to talk a talk that's understood without explanation, which doesn't translate to tin-eared raccoons.

through all this, I have been loving my beeeeaaautiful boyfriend. He's my almost everything, and I love him more and more every day! It never ends! We celebrate our two year anniversary in a couple weeks! I'm so excited.
    Heh I am excited for the both of you, too. I just KNOW he would love what nice things you are saying about him...

recently, I had a nightmare and wet the bed. This sprouted conversation with my boyfriend. He eventually confided in me he wanted to be my 'daddy' and take care of me, and change me, hold me, all that. LUCKY ME HAD BEEN TOO SHY TO REQUEST THIS FOR MONTHS, and when I confessed I wanted the same, we made a decision for me to sometimes be his little girl (play age about 3 or 4 years).

I am loving my life at this point...so surreal. I love my life,
    I'd love to get to know you, and your stories!

if you ever need support, I'm here.

-Love

You know, I get the surreal part... I really do. If circumstances had been different, even with me being me, life could possibly have been a blissful thing; I can dimly imagine it. I can understand how - not just how wonderful these things must seem but how flukey, unreal, and utterly bizarre; you probably keep expecting to wake up... I like that when you are blissed out you feel like sharing the wealth...
    Last edited by Raccoon; 23-Sep-2010 at 02:49.

hi. i like to write songs and am new here too! nice to meet you.