Thread: Hi every one I am new Here

Smile Hi every one I am new Here

I found a new side to my self with my Daddy Dom a baby girl reside inside me and I am like this new part of me so i am exploring more about it! I will put a photo of me but not yet since I dont have a real cute Baby Photo as an adult when i do I will add some ! I am a BBW wonder if their are a lot of big Babies here LOL I also Like being a Kitten so i may also explore that side of me ! So I will see you all in the play pens Uh?

Well hi there NurseVicki.

I feel the need to tell you this: this is not a typical ABDL community. We are a support community for people (many of whom are minors), and we talk about far more than just the fetish end of things. I implore you to read the site rules and reconsider whether or not you feel this site is what you are looking for. If you look around a bit more, I think you'll get a good idea of what this site is all about.

If you've seen it, and would like to give it a try again, please go ahead and try over again with a new intro, or at least make this one better. I just don't feel this is a good way to break the ice. Also, I would be careful about any pictures you upload, and make sure they aren't against the rules, and that they are tasteful for this site.

Oh, and please remember to tell us a little about yourself outside of diapers. Interests? Hobbies? Favorite bands, movies, books?

Welcome to ADISC, where we like to get to know each other. Hope you enjoy your time here .

HI Dan Sorry You didnt like my Introduction First of all This is my First time at any ABDL community 2nd I am old enough to read the rules which I did I wouldn't post just any photo any way ! I am A Medically Retired Nurse who is very open Minded and I was just having a light hearted appoach to a new interest I dont see how my intro was wrong But if your a mod I suppose you can delete it !

Quote Originally Posted by spddan View Post
    Well hi there NurseVicki.

I feel the need to tell you this: this is not a typical ABDL community. We are a support community for people (many of whom are minors), and we talk about far more than just the fetish end of things. I implore you to read the site rules and reconsider whether or not you feel this site is what you are looking for. If you look around a bit more, I think you'll get a good idea of what this site is all about.

If you've seen it, and would like to give it a try again, please go ahead and try over again with a new intro, or at least make this one better. I just don't feel this is a good way to break the ice. Also, I would be careful about any pictures you upload, and make sure they aren't against the rules, and that they are tasteful for this site.

Oh, and please remember to tell us a little about yourself outside of diapers. Interests? Hobbies? Favorite bands, movies, books?

Welcome to ADISC, where we like to get to know each other. Hope you enjoy your time here .

Your intro was wrong in that all we know about you is that you have some sort of SO who both babies and doms you, and you are a retired nurse!

We want to know much more than that! All about your outside interests! If you read around you'll notice that very few of our threads here are actually diaper centric!

These links will let you know more about what we're looking for with out new members, and especially in their introductions:

- A guide to getting started!
    - How to make a good first impression!
    - Some FAQs
    - What Adisc is about!
    And most importantly:
    - THE RULES!!!

If you want to try again with your introduction, you can edit it by looking at the bottom right of the original post

Welcome, though. It's always nice to have new members