Thread: Holy crap, I know who I want to be!

Default Holy crap, I know who I want to be!

So, I'll clear this up now: I'm not a sissy or a tg. I just think that if I could do it all again, I would be a baby/little girl.

Anyways, so last night my cousin and I decided to be stupid and watch Toy Story 3. Now for those of you have seen it, that is one messed up movie. But when I saw Bonnie on TS3, I knew that she is the shy, toy loving little girl I want to be. She is just too cute.

I suppose another question would be, what baby/little girl/boy do you relate to most? Am I the only one that wants to be someone else?

Anyways, sorry for boring you guys! :P

I want to be the Gerber Baby Mom says I was a very pretty BAby and Of course Shirley Temple I saw her as a very young baby Gal in something But not sure what

Quote Originally Posted by NurseVicki View Post
    I want to be the Gerber Baby Mom says I was a very pretty BAby and Of course Shirley Temple I saw her as a very young baby Gal in something But not sure what
    Shirley Temple was cute :P

Yes I still enjoy her movies on a raining afternoon!

Bonnie's actually pretty close to it for me, too. She's adorable; I was so so so jealous of her X3