Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pampers size 7 cruisers

Default Pampers size 7 cruisers

Heya, basically my question is are they avaliable in the UK?

The answer to both of your questions are, get adult diapers.

Dude, its not very easy for a 15 year old....who has no credit card or a car.

I live with parents and can't buy online. So shhh :p

These are the biggest i can get, if sold in this country

Default pampers size 7

As far as I know they do not sell them in the UK yet. I would try size 6's as they are pretty close in size to them.

Tigger

I had neither a credit card nor a car when I was 15 yet I still managed to get adult sized nappies... If you can go to the supermarket and buy babies ones why can't you go to the aisle where the personal hygene products are and pick up a packet of adult nappies???

To your question: No. Besides adult diapers will fit you 10 times better then Pampers.

Quote Originally Posted by Corky View Post
    These are the biggest i can get, if sold in this country
    Are you sure about that? Then how come avery was able to buy Tena Slip Small ( skinny bastard :p ) over the counter in London which only cost him 11?

And also you say you're 15... Why not get/try Drynites? Tesco: Buy One Get One Free

A little bit of travel or search will not hurt anyone.

I don't like them :p feel nothing like a diaper

Plus i like the cute designs of baby onces, so thats why i am after pampers size 7.
    Last edited by Peachy; 27-Jan-2008 at 15:27. Reason: merging double post - use "edit" button!

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Tigger View Post
    I had neither a credit card nor a car when I was 15 yet I still managed to get adult sized nappies... If you can go to the supermarket and buy babies ones why can't you go to the aisle where the personal hygene products are and pick up a packet of adult nappies???
    Because, from what I've heard, only one place in the entire country (UK) stocks adult diapers on a shelf, where you could just pop in, pick up a package and pay for it. Just because you - in Australia, on the other side of the world - can just pop into the next store and pick up a package of adult diapers, does not mean people in other countries can do that too. I know for sure that no drug store or similar outlet in my country stocks adult diapers on a shelf - if you need them, your only chance is a medical supply store or a pharmacy that stocks diapers (they're rare), and that always includes talking to the people in the store in person.

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Corky View Post
    I don't like them :p feel nothing like a diaper

Plus i like the cute designs of baby onces, so thats why i am after pampers size 7.
    Don't like what? Drynites or Tena?