Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Pampers size 7 cruisers

  1. #1

    Default Pampers size 7 cruisers

    Heya, basically my question is are they avaliable in the UK?

  2. #2

  3. #3

    Default

    The answer to both of your questions are, get adult diapers.

  4. #4

    Default

    Dude, its not very easy for a 15 year old....who has no credit card or a car.

    I live with parents and can't buy online. So shhh :p

    These are the biggest i can get, if sold in this country

  5. #5

    Default pampers size 7

    As far as I know they do not sell them in the UK yet. I would try size 6's as they are pretty close in size to them.

  6. #6
    Tigger

    Default

    I had neither a credit card nor a car when I was 15 yet I still managed to get adult sized nappies... If you can go to the supermarket and buy babies ones why can't you go to the aisle where the personal hygene products are and pick up a packet of adult nappies???

  7. #7

    Default

    To your question: No. Besides adult diapers will fit you 10 times better then Pampers.


    Quote Originally Posted by Corky View Post
    These are the biggest i can get, if sold in this country
    Are you sure about that? Then how come avery was able to buy Tena Slip Small ( skinny bastard :p ) over the counter in London which only cost him 11?

    And also you say you're 15... Why not get/try Drynites? Tesco: Buy One Get One Free

    A little bit of travel or search will not hurt anyone.

  8. #8

    Default

    I don't like them :p feel nothing like a diaper

    Plus i like the cute designs of baby onces, so thats why i am after pampers size 7.
    Last edited by Peachy; 27-Jan-2008 at 15:27. Reason: merging double post - use "edit" button!

  9. #9
    Peachy

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Tigger View Post
    I had neither a credit card nor a car when I was 15 yet I still managed to get adult sized nappies... If you can go to the supermarket and buy babies ones why can't you go to the aisle where the personal hygene products are and pick up a packet of adult nappies???
    Because, from what I've heard, only one place in the entire country (UK) stocks adult diapers on a shelf, where you could just pop in, pick up a package and pay for it. Just because you - in Australia, on the other side of the world - can just pop into the next store and pick up a package of adult diapers, does not mean people in other countries can do that too. I know for sure that no drug store or similar outlet in my country stocks adult diapers on a shelf - if you need them, your only chance is a medical supply store or a pharmacy that stocks diapers (they're rare), and that always includes talking to the people in the store in person.

    Peachy

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Corky View Post
    I don't like them :p feel nothing like a diaper

    Plus i like the cute designs of baby onces, so thats why i am after pampers size 7.
    Don't like what? Drynites or Tena?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.