Thread: Hello all

Post Hello all

Just got my wrist slapped for failing to introduce myself and risked become a lurker (!).

Okay, so here it is: 40 yo Canadian male, living near Toronto, DL with some legit mild incon issues.

Wet is okay for fun but messing not so much. While I've never done it, AB games don't appeal much for me but I guess you don't know if you haven't tried.

Wear 24/7 though my choice of protection generally exceeds my actual need.

That's me in a nutshell.

James

crazykittensmile

Hello, and welcome to the forum :-)

We're very keen here at ADISC to get to know not only about our members' interests in diapers, but about what they're like outside of their diaper interest - it's something I think helps to make this forum different from all the others out there. So outside of diapers what are your interests? How do you spend your spare time? Any hobbies?

Sadly, not many. I used to mountain bike regularly but only made it out a few times this year. Photography is another hobby that has fallen by the wayside. I am married, father of a four-year-old girl with another baby on the way. My wife knows about the incon issues but I suspect she has figured out that there is a fetish side to it, though we've never talked about it as she once made it clear that fetishes aren't her thing. My loss.

crazykittensmile

Quote Originally Posted by JDCH View Post
    Sadly, not many. I used to mountain bike regularly but only made it out a few times this year. Photography is another hobby that has fallen by the wayside. I am married, father of a four-year-old girl with another baby on the way. My wife knows about the incon issues but I suspect she has figured out that there is a fetish side to it, though we've never talked about it as she once made it clear that fetishes aren't her thing. My loss.
    Ooh, how long until the baby arrives? I imagine with two children under 5 you will be much too busy to do any mountain-biking - I don't suppose it is quite the same with one of those child seats and a little one attached to the back, having to slow down over all the bumps!? But I bet photography will be a useful hobby to have with a beautiful new baby to show off to the world - you will have a great excuse for getting really involved in the hobby again!

No, not your loss, hers. Me, I have been in the same boat; but have been content to keep the two sides separate, my solo career and partner stuff. Vanilla is a perfectly fine flavor in its own right.

And this brings up something... Parents with ageplay/diaper fetishes. Now several here are self-admitted parents,who are obviously secure in keeping their pleasures quite distinct from their parental duties; if anything it is handy to know something about diapering: making, selecting, buying, folding, covering, fitting, all the ins and outs. I dare say I could imagine having a teen on the cheerleading squad but also enjoy my preferred gender in that outfit. (I dare say? I do say.) Or have a goth kid and enjoy the vampire getup. And on and on.

So how, if at all, does your 'product familiarity' come prove useful? How have you handled this with your wife, what does she say? By the way, let me point out that as a support site we also cater to the 'others' of ab/dl's - their friends, pastors, psychologists, tailors [hee hee] parents and partners. If any of them has questions, comments, queries or explanations, this is certainly the place to which I would direct them. Maybe a good thing to bear in mind.

The baby is due in February. We went for the ultrasound earlier this week but this one, like his/her big sister, was shy, so we'll probably have to wait until the big day to find out what we're having.

My familiarity with diapers with respect to my desires never really had an impact on my interactions with my daughter when she was in diapers and I can't imagine it will when the new one arrives. My hobbies and desires are quite separate from my role as a parent, so I've never really considered the aspects of a real baby to be anything other than what they are. While wearing and occasionally wetting might be fun for me, the reality of changing hundreds of wet and messy diapers over the next three years is not a prospect I find particularly interesting, which is probably for the best. I'm not sure I could be an effective human being if my fetish interfered with my primary role as a parent. Not much of an answer but I'm not sure of where else to go with it, I'm afraid.