Thread: Ncis!!!!

Exclamation Ncis!!!!

Who can't wait for the new season of NCIS to come out? I am über excited!
    Anyone else (It comes on CBS at the same time as Biggest loser on NBC.)

I've always loved NCIS. It's my favorite of the crime shows that are out there. The personalities of the characters are definitely unique and lovable, which helps a show tremendously. I don't watch a lot of TV outside of the Simpsons though, so I'll probably only see a couple of the new NCIS episodes this season. Most of them, I just catch in reruns on cable .

Me me me! Of course I have to wait for it to cross the pond and appear on Channel 5 in the UK, so it'll probably be next year before we Europeans get to see it

I feel left out because it's one of the few shows I don't watch. I have been thinking about dropping another show and watching NCIS instead. The few I have actually seen were pretty good.

NCIS is coming on Tuesday's, right?

I am not a huge fan of the show, but my dad is and same with my mom's boyfriend of 10+ years. Last year at thanksgiving at my moms, I had to download like 5 or 6 NCIS episodes for my "stepdad's" co-worker who doesn't have a DVR.

Now as for my dad, i'm sure we're going to be recording the whole season of NCIS, the thing is he is barely home now and rarely watches his shows on the DVR and when he does. He doesn't delete them. Even right now, my DVR only has about 9 hours of HD recording time left. <_>

Plus I'll be recording House, SG:U, Big Bang, Fringe, etc.

Awesome, more episodes. Don't follow NCIS deeply myself. I watch it like CSI or Numbers. Good to watch if nothing else is on.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisb View Post
    Me me me! Of course I have to wait for it to cross the pond and appear on Channel 5 in the UK, so it'll probably be next year before we Europeans get to see it
    Yeah, well we americans have to wait a year to get Doctor Who. So it evens out. Me? I'm excited. I love NCIS! Woohoo!

I don't really like NCIS. They always have major plot holes and they never show shots of the scenery (because they're filming on the opposite side of the county from where the show is set). When they're supposedly in some specific government building the inside of it is all wrong. It's really pathetic. If they were to have a scene on the Metro they would probably show the LA subway transit system.

Remember you can always watch them online. CBS.com
    just go to show listings and find it.