Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: On behalf of Spirit...

EmeraldsAndLime

Default On behalf of Spirit...

He sent me a message earlier this evening stating that his (second) video card has failed on him. And if I could pass on the message that he will not be online for a few weeks, pending getting this issue resolved.

So yeah, Spirit will not be here for a little while.

Error404

Quote Originally Posted by Lukie View Post
    He sent me a message earlier this evening stating that his (second) video card has failed on him. And if I could pass on the message that he will not be online for a few weeks, pending getting this issue resolved.

So yeah, Spirit will not be here for a little while.
    Ick! Send him my regards stating that we'll be waiting on him. I can't eat all these delicious lolipops myself.

Peachy

Just his normal "luck" holding - every piece of hardware that gets in contact with his paws breaks down within 5 months.

Peachy

I thought it was something serous! Thank god it wasn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    Just his normal "luck" holding - every piece of hardware that gets in contact with his paws breaks down within 5 months.

Peachy
    I think he need to cut his claws a bit shorter.

Noooo, spirit! Now the forums lost the resounding voice of reason!

*pounces on the couch!* SURPRISE!!

I am back, with a working graphics card borrowed from a good friend. The 8600GT, I fried myself (again) by hooking it up to the TV, the 7200GS which is my other card, I have no idea. The RAM just fried and it blue screened.

But, I am back! This graphics card is nice, stable, and about 70C cooler than the 7200, which may have been a contributing factor to this whole mess.

I hope you guys didn't get too upset about the news. *snugs everyone*