Thread: deep is back

Default deep is back

Howdy all, I was on the old forum for about 2 or 3 months before the crash and I am just getting around to making a 'formal' return. In truth I never really left, I've been lurking ever since and thats what I do mostly anyways. Maybe you'll remember the amazing artwork by baby Ronin I use for my avatar.

Anywho, I am really into musicc and often am paid to run live sound gigs as well as recording, I am currently employed by a local company that owns around 20 radio stations, and I do remotes, commercials, weekend shows and one daily show for them, as well as many other odd jobs. If you think its cool to be in radio, don't, the pay is sh^t, lol. I am also starting to do some radio sales as well, and I hope to build up a little base of money that I can use to get into the real estate buisiness.

I am a diaper lover and [realatively new] adult baby. [I used to be a teen baby not so long ago, it makes me feel old *sniff*] I first realized that I liked diapers when I was about 4 or 5, I remember seeing a pull-ups commercial, and after that, much of my private time was spent thinking about and/or trying to get/make a diaper. I've accepted that I am a DL for life, although I am not 24/7. As far as babying goes, I go through the cycle still, but I think I have definatly started to minimize the crashes though, or at least I don't throw out all my stuff anymore, lol.

So, that's me, you all can call me chuck, I am 20 yo, and am glad to offically back with the TBDL community.

Error404

Quote Originally Posted by deependh200 View Post
    Howdy all, I was on the old forum for about 2 or 3 months before the crash and I am just getting around to making a 'formal' return. In truth I never really left, I've been lurking ever since and thats what I do mostly anyways. Maybe you'll remember the amazing artwork by baby Ronin I use for my avatar.

Anywho, I am really into musicc and often am paid to run live sound gigs as well as recording, I am currently employed by a local company that owns around 20 radio stations, and I do remotes, commercials, weekend shows and one daily show for them, as well as many other odd jobs. If you think its cool to be in radio, don't, the pay is sh^t, lol. I am also starting to do some radio sales as well, and I hope to build up a little base of money that I can use to get into the real estate buisiness.

I am a diaper lover and [realatively new] adult baby. [I used to be a teen baby not so long ago, it makes me feel old *sniff*] I first realized that I liked diapers when I was about 4 or 5, I remember seeing a pull-ups commercial, and after that, much of my private time was spent thinking about and/or trying to get/make a diaper. I've accepted that I am a DL for life, although I am not 24/7. As far as babying goes, I go through the cycle still, but I think I have definatly started to minimize the crashes though, or at least I don't throw out all my stuff anymore, lol.

So, that's me, you all can call me chuck, I am 20 yo, and am glad to offically back with the TBDL community.
    Welcome back! It's unlikely you'll remember me, but I was LittleDanny back on the old forums.
    Always loved Ronins work myself, can never find any more than what my friend Nathan hosts on DBZINDIAPERS. Perhaps you could enlighten me where I can find more?

Either way! Welcome back! Great to once again have you. I'm a TBDL (Only one year left 'til 20. T_T) and I'd like to officially welcome you back with a cookie. It is delicious and made of win.

Welcome back to our community! I hope you enjoy it here!

Please feel free to post around as much as you would like and to ask qeustions, support, or advice, that you might need.