Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: umm, hi >_>

Default umm, hi >_>

Hi, i'm eve though everyone calls me eevee (yes, like the pokemon :3~). I'm a trans teen that's been on hormones for like half a year now (blockers for longer). Umm.. i have yet to act on the whole diaper thing. I guess i sort of would feel guilty in some way and strange/wrong. Which is probably the main reason i ended up here X3. I figured if i hang around a community such as this things might feel less "wrong". Also i'm terrified of getting caught XD

Umm.. idk what else to say. I spend most of my free time online with my friends or with my girlfriend and boyfriend (it's complicated >_>; )

BernardFx

Hi! Wlcome to ADISC! At first, diapers may seem a little odd (in the sense of guilt), but, if oyu really like them, it'll go away. Well, since we are a support community, feel free to ask questions- members generally are welcoming and friendly. Also, there are pretty wise members.

Let me help you with your intro: What type of music do you like?

haha, aww thanks for making it slightly easier to talk about myself XD i'm not too good at that =p

Umm, mostly indie stuff i suppose? (The Cliks, Tegan and Sara, The Organ) Though i honestly have a pretty strange library from the 30's (Vera Lynn, The Ink Spots, Cole Porter) to like symphonic metal (Sonata Arctica <3, Vision Divine [They actually make pretty music, not loud noise]) And even some super popular stuff which i am slighty embarrassed to like (The Used, GaGa, Paramore).

So yeah XD Also thanks for responding ^^~

Mesmerale

Quote Originally Posted by eeveeChan View Post
    haha, aww thanks for making it slightly easier to talk about myself XD i'm not too good at that =p

Umm, mostly indie stuff i suppose? (The Cliks, Tegan and Sara, The Organ) Though i honestly have a pretty strange library from the 30's (Vera Lynn, The Ink Spots, Cole Porter) to like symphonic metal (Sonata Arctica <3, Vision Divine [They actually make pretty music, not loud noise]) And even some super popular stuff which i am slighty embarrassed to like (The Used, GaGa, Paramore).

So yeah XD Also thanks for responding ^^~
    Welcome to ADISC.

Yay trans person! Yeah.. There're like..a jillion of us here.. It's not that hard to find others.

But anywho, it actually is just like BernardFx said: The guilty feeling goes away after you realize that you aren't doing anything wrong.

Anywho anywho: Why're you embarrassed about liking Paramore? I mean, Lady GaGa I understand, but Paramore is awesome no matter what! XD

Actually, GaGa is less embarrising than paramore lol. I LOVE GAGA @w@;; She's the sexiest bish evar~!

I would totally be her bad romance <.,<

IDK, i guess because the people i know that like paramore annoy me?

What do you think is embarrassing about GaGa? XD

Anyway.. Some other random stuffs about myself. I'm a huge fan of Starcraft Brood War scene in korea o.o; my favorite player is IntoTheRainBOw :3 His reaver micro has made me orgasm in the past, and i'm proud to admit it. I suppose second favorite player would be Chalrenge because of his personality. That and his game vs the rock on 6-26-07. >_>;; if anyone has a damn clue what i'm talking about i will love you forever.

Hey eevee! Welcome! I know that diapers may seem wrong at first (trust me, for the past two years of my life, I hated myself for liking them, until I came here, where people were really nice and helpful), but you should never suppress something that makes you feel good. It could be bad for your mental well being. Anyway, I love Pokemon, so if you ever wanna chat about it, just leave a message!

tbmoney

pleasure to meet u and welcome to the forums...im learning to accept myself also...hit me up sometime if u want

Quote Originally Posted by HelpPlz1996 View Post
    Hey eevee! Welcome! I know that diapers may seem wrong at first (trust me, for the past two years of my life, I hated myself for liking them, until I came here, where people were really nice and helpful), but you should never suppress something that makes you feel good. It could be bad for your mental well being. Anyway, I love Pokemon, so if you ever wanna chat about it, just leave a message!
    Dude i LOVE pokemon lol >_<; i only know/play gen 1&2. I don't really care much for the new stuff x3. I got a magikarp last time i was playing, god he's the best pokemon ever! XD *splashes around like a magikarp*

So, if you play gen 1 and 2, do you play FireRed/LeafGreen and SoulSilver/HeartGold as well? Or do you play the originals? LOL on the magikarp btw