Thread: New here

Default New here

Hi! I'm a baby girl and I found this site while looking up "Adult Baby Site" on Google.

I'm not so good an introduction threads, so....um....

I like anime, video games, LOVE the Scott Pilgrim comics, Adventure Time, The Rugrats, manga, and cartoons.

I don't know what else to say atm, I guess I'm a bit shy when introducing myself, but I'm glad I found this site! Its great! I went to littleab.com, but their forums aren't as active and then I saw yobrepaid.com and that one creeped me out. I then saw DailyDiapers and Diaperbook and both those sites were just meh.

So....hi I guess? lol

Quote Originally Posted by PamperedPrincess View Post
    Hi! I'm a baby girl and I found this site while looking up "Adult Baby Site" on Google.

I'm not so good an introduction threads, so....um....

I like anime, video games, LOVE the Scott Pilgrim comics, Adventure Time, The Rugrats, manga, and cartoons.

AWESOME. Welcome. Im new too, and we like the same stuff.
    Welcome!
    Last edited by Trevor; 16-Sep-2010 at 22:56. Reason: fixing a broken quote box

I like everything you said but rugrats
    sorry! ^-^ sp rocks though

tbmoney

Quote Originally Posted by pamperedkari View Post
    i like everything you said but rugrats
    sorry! ^-^ sp rocks though
    how can you not like rugrats?!?!?!!?!(shocked)

tbmoney

Quote Originally Posted by PamperedPrincess View Post
    I liked Rugrats before Dill arrived. Dill killed the show.
    Yea, that became the shows downfall, I thought it was ok with Dill, it was wayyyy better before dil came but I could tolerate dill, but whem Kimmy came, O GOD!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tbmoney View Post
    Yea, that became the shows downfall, I thought it was ok with Dill, it was wayyyy better before dil came but I could tolerate dill, but whem Kimmy came, O GOD!!!
    All i remember bout that show was it had talking babies and was awesome. btw one of the ppl at my school has a "Reptar Rulez" backpack.