Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Greetings and Saluations

Default Greetings and Saluations

I guess its smiled upon to make an introduction.

I'm Stefan i'm 22 and i've been a part of the scene since i was about 14 I used to hang out on the ABDL Story forum but they moved and it seems like everyone that was cool there came here so here I am. I listen to mostly emo music and I play quasi-Professional Magic the Gathering. Thats about everything remotely exciting about me.

P.S. Yawgy is a hero to us all

Error404

Quote Originally Posted by T00L View Post
    I guess its smiled upon to make an introduction.

I'm Stefan i'm 22 and i've been a part of the scene since i was about 14 I used to hang out on the ABDL Story forum but they moved and it seems like everyone that was cool there came here so here I am. I listen to mostly emo music and I play quasi-Professional Magic the Gathering. Thats about everything remotely exciting about me.

P.S. Yawgy is a hero to us all
    Hey there! I'm Danny, I'm from 19/4 from England. Great to have you with us!

I play an Angel/Counter deck. (Blue/White.) - How about you?

wuddup!? I'm.... Um.... Me, formerly known as Chris. What site did you come from anyway? (don't make links! People get mad)

Have fun on the forums!

Welcome to our community! I hope you enjoy it here!

Please feel free to post around as much as you would like and to ask qeustions, support, or advice, that you might need.

So is Tool reffering to the band?

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post

So is Tool reffering to the band?
    Yes

Cool

Well welcome to the site and hope you have a good time here.
    BTW TOOL is a awesome band

Quote Originally Posted by T00L View Post
    Yes
    Sweet, I used to not like them too much, but my friend liked them a lot and made me realize how awesome their music was.

Welcome to adisc. Hope you have a good time. Makes sure to check out the wiki ,and blogs; both have links in the top left corner.

Magic the gathering is fun to play

Welcome to this site.