Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mommies and Diapers

Default Mommies and Diapers

Is it just me or does it seem like it's more "natural" for a woman to change (baby) a man's diaper? I'm married and the only one with a diaper fetish. What I absolutely like the most is when my wife puts AD on me, powders me up, and brings the diaper up between my legs and then fastens it securely.

Personally, I think a Mommy is 100X better at doing that than a daddy! I'm sure there are woman DLs out there and perhaps your hubby changes you- that's great (I would if my wife would want to).

However, I just feel very blessed to be the male in this situation and when I think about a woman, her beautiful soft hands, her caring, baby-instincts, it starts to really get me going!

What could be better? A mother's love is like no other - especially when it's your wife putting a diaper on you like a baby. Wow. I'm truly blessed.

Let me know your thoughts. Do you think woman are better at this than a man? I do!

crazykittensmile

I've never had a male caregiver (or female for that matter) but being a straight female I have no interest in having a mummy, whilst I'd love to have a daddy. I don't think i would make a particularly good mummy either as I like to play the little one, being the dominant one probably wouldn't work for me.

To me whilst mummies are stereotypically gentle and caring, daddies are stereotypically strong and protective and it is those traits which i would want in a caregiver - being held in a daddy's strong arms and being made to feel safe and secure and small. Perhaps a daddy doesn't have the same natural soft touch as a mummy, but I like the idea of a normally strong and powerful daddy becoming soft and gentle when he cares for his baby girl. A mummy is like that anyway, so the fact that she's being caring wouldn't, I don't think, feel as special to me as I think it would with a daddy.

I guess mummies and daddies both have their strengths and weaknesses, and I don't think it is possible to say whether women or men are better at it. Everybody is looking for different features in a caregiver, and I think most people are probably looking for a caregiver of the sex that they are attracted to anyway. For me being taken care of by a mummy would probably seem strange and I don't think I'd enjoy it.

(Off Topic: Also, as you are new here I suggest you post an introduction here: http://www.adisc.org/forum/greetings-introductions/ Tell us a bit about yourself outside of being an AB, such as any hobbies or interests and we can get to know you a little)

Well, hello there interesting character!

First off, ADISC may have a fetish theme, but it is not a typical fetish site. It is a support community where we like to get to know each other and help support each other with real life problems, and not only the diaper related stuff. That said, I implore you to read the rules, and start over again by creating a new thread in the Greetings/Introductions forum. This would improve your standings here considerably, especially if you remember to include interests *outside* of diapers and ageplay in your intro. We like to get to know each other.

On topic though, I believe most people would prefer, as babyjess said, the gender of caregiver that they are interested in sexually. You being a straight man, like me, you prefer a mommy, as you would want a woman to be handling your genitals. It's that simple. If you were a gay man, you would probably want a daddy. If you were bi, it would likely be fine either way, though you would likely have a leaning. Of course, some members here are completely asexual, and have no sexual interest in a caregiver. Sure, while a mommy might seem more 'natural' in this position, when you have a sexual drive toward others, many people often are looking for someone they would be okay with sexually, as opposed to just wanting someone to change their diaper for no sexual gratification. There are those who might prefer that, but it is likely a minority.

It seems natural to me for a female to change a male's diaper as well, though lately I have been wanting for a male person to change my diapers, even though I'm male too. I dunno if that means I'm gay/bi though, I still think I'm straight.

I can see why it makes sense to see mommy as the natural nappy changer but I look at it from a complete AB point of view. While mommy and daddy figures would have different characteristics and numerous traits neither would really be more or less appropriate at changing. To be fair, I feel mommy would more natural, but wouldn't turn down either. I'm little, I want to be dry and cosy, not squishy and uncomfy regardless of whoever helps me.

Which is best? Dunno, to be fair as an adult I've never been changed properly (little help?). Which is more natural? I'd assume mommy.

There are some mean mommys out there and I'm sure gruff daddys.

It's thinking like this and the thought that all men are pedophiles that make raising a child hard on men. The daycare I worked at had a rule that men could not change diapers because of the fear of sexual abuse. More often than not women will be given more custody than their husbands, whether or not they are really cut out for raising the child. Personally, my father was much better than my mother at everything that involved raising me.

Quote Originally Posted by Taki View Post
    It's thinking like this and the thought that all men are pedophiles that make raising a child hard on men. The daycare I worked at had a rule that men could not change diapers because of the fear of sexual abuse. More often than not women will be given more custody than their husbands, whether or not they are really cut out for raising the child. Personally, my father was much better than my mother at everything that involved raising me.
    Whoa there, this thread isn't anything to do with sexual abuse! This is about what YOU as an AB prefer on the caregiving front! Many people have already suggested (and I agree with them!) that an ADULT being changed by someone is likely to prefer someone of the gender they are attracted to. This has nothing to do with the fact that the OP thinks all men are peadophiles, and everything to do with the fact that he just prefers a woman to be changing him.

On that note, I've only ever been changed by a male, and I think I'd feel really quite uncomfortable by a female changing me. It's not especially sexual, I'd just rather have a lad looking at my bits than a woman! (I've been there, and it was fun and all, but not at the moment )

Well i love my partner to daddy me, i much prefer being a baby than the mummy... sometimes i feel bad as suppose he would like this to but i really do prefer being the one being babied. Also i dont think i would feel very secure with a woman changing my diaper due to the fact of being one myself but i dont think i would have the security of any other person changing me other than my boyfriend..

I think it's both the way our culture works and the biological making of our species. Women were intended to give birth and nurture the children back in the stone ages, while men, with their testosterone, could guard the cave from the saber-toothed tigers and the giant rabid beavers.

But, being a female caregiver, I like to take care of boys.

The daycare I worked at had a rule that men could not change diapers because of the fear of sexual abuse.
    Wait what? That's just a tad sexist. There are female sex offenders too... Not many, but, still, they exist!

It's thinking like this and the thought that all men are pedophiles
    Who thinks this?

---------- Post added at 02:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 PM ----------

The daycare I worked at had a rule that men could not change diapers because of the fear of sexual abuse.
    Well that shows the people you worked for are idiots as abuse can come from women too infact we had a case just like that in the U.K a woman care giver abusing infants.

Also one more thing how did you get to this topic by reading this post?