Thread: Hk Dl

Talking Hk Dl

Hi, I come from Hong Kong, I am male DL

My Blog:
    Diaper Fans

Happy to know DL world is not alone

ni hao! (no clue how to type characters) I have been taking Chinese for 3 years (mandarin) and my sister recently spent a semester of college in shanghai. Although, I'm not sure, do you speak Cantonese in Hong Kong?

Have fun on the forums!

Welcome to our community! I hope you enjoy it here!

Please feel free to post around as much as you would like and to ask qeustions, support, or advice, that you might need.

Please tell us how you found our site, and other interests you have.

Welcome to adisc. Hope you have a good time. Makes sure to check out the wiki ,and blogs; both have links in the top left corner.

In Hong Kong, Most people speak Cantonese, so I speak Cantonese, too. Madarin and English, I am not good at speaking

I always search the Net for DL site, so I found here. English is still the worldwide language, there are many DL sites in English, but only one in Chinese !

I am not sure how many DL in Hong Kong; therefore, I write my blog in English.
    Diaper Fans 尿片友

Countdown

Quote Originally Posted by diaperfans View Post
    Hi, I come from Hong Kong, I am male DL

My Blog:
    Diaper Fans

Happy to know DL world is not alone
    Aren't we all?

Welcome to ADISC. Have fun.

oh I can't speak Cantonese >_< are you learning English in school? Your English is pretty good!

Hiya diaperfans and welcome! Isn't it neat knowing your talking to someone halfway around the world? I always find that interesting, lol! I will be sure to check out your blog, hope to see you posting!